Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
707 JT3D soundpack (Read 2392 times)
JesseCasserly757
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 21
Joined: Nov 8th, 2010
Gender: Male
707 JT3D soundpack
Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=jt3d&CatID=fsxsnds&Go=Search
This was released a few days ago,it is the best JT3D soundpack out there,and it works perfectly on the CS 707 Cheesy
I think the 707 version will be out soon,but for now this is perfect Wink
heres a preview on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Z3xwX9tM0
skip to 6:00 to hear the best bit  Grin
enjoy Smiley
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Christopher Low
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 73
Joined: Jul 7th, 2011
Re: 707 JT3D soundpack
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Whilst I like the sound of the existing CS707 engines, I do think that the thrust reversers need a lot more "punch". IMO, they are nowhere near loud enough. I will certainly be interested in checking out the Sky High Simulations 707 engine sound package when it arrives.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
 
  « Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top