Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 I have a question for Captain Sim (Read 5936 times)
Markoz
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 12453
Location: Victoria, Australia
Joined: Apr 24th, 2009
Gender: Male
Re: I have a question for Captain Sim
Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2011 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Yes. My username in there is Mark958. I've been a member since 2005, when I first started trying to make aircraft for use in FS9 myself. Wink
  

Mark Fletcher



PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD + 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Win 11 Pro
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
boeing247
Senior Member
*
Offline


Pilots: Looking down on
people since 1903

Posts: 1506
Location: Southern CA
Joined: Feb 23rd, 2011
Gender: Male
Re: I have a question for Captain Sim
Reply #16 - Sep 4th, 2011 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
Yeah, I saw some of your posts.
  

-Bram Osterhout&&&&&&&&Dell XPS 8300 | Windows 7 64 Bit | AMD Radeon HD 6770 | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz | 1000GB Hard Drive
Back to top
WWWGTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged
 
Markoz
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 12453
Location: Victoria, Australia
Joined: Apr 24th, 2009
Gender: Male
Re: I have a question for Captain Sim
Reply #17 - Sep 5th, 2011 at 2:11am
Print Post  
Mine are more questions than solutions over there. But I can help a bit. Although I know quite a lot, I am by no means a master.

Some of those user names are not familiar to most, but the people behind them are. Many of them do the freeware and payware add-ons for Flight Simulator 9 and X. A wealth of advice there.

I still can't post anything at Sim-Outhouse. I've asked a dozen times, but without a response (email) from them.
It has now been "forever" since I was last able to post. Cry
  

Mark Fletcher



PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD + 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Win 11 Pro
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint
 
  « Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top