Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Performance Drop (Read 928 times)
boeing247
Senior Member
*
Offline


Pilots: Looking down on
people since 1903

Posts: 1506
Location: Southern CA
Joined: Feb 23rd, 2011
Gender: Male
Performance Drop
Sep 4th, 2011 at 5:17am
Print Post  
I tried a flight on FSX today which I stopped shortly after takeoff due to the fact that my usually crisp textures had become a blurry mess. I would think that I could attribute some of this to the fact that I was taking off into a thunderstorm, but I wouldn't think that that would have such a profound hit on my performance. Any ideas as to what's doing this?
  

-Bram Osterhout&&&&&&&&Dell XPS 8300 | Windows 7 64 Bit | AMD Radeon HD 6770 | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz | 1000GB Hard Drive
Back to top
WWWGTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
 
  « Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top