Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
747-8 (Read 1732 times)
NNewcomb
Senior Member
*
Offline


757-200, 767-300, 727-100,
727-200, 727F, 737-200

Posts: 604
Location: United States
Joined: Jun 29th, 2010
Gender: Male
747-8
Aug 2nd, 2011 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Boeing has been testing the 747-8, and they are currently writing '747' in a flight path over the United States. Check it out here
  

—Nick&&&&Dell Inspirion 15R | Intel Core i5 @ 2.5 Ghz (Up to 3.1Ghz) | 6GB DDR3 @ 1333Mhz | Intel Graphics HD 3000 | 750GB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
CoolP
Senior Member
*
Offline



Posts: 2568
Joined: Jan 17th, 2010
Gender: Male
Re: 747-8
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 3:26am
Print Post  
Haha, nice idea from them.
I guess their next plane will be called "I", for fuel savings.  Cheesy
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
NNewcomb
Senior Member
*
Offline


757-200, 767-300, 727-100,
727-200, 727F, 737-200

Posts: 604
Location: United States
Joined: Jun 29th, 2010
Gender: Male
Re: 747-8
Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 3:58am
Print Post  
CoolP wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 at 3:26am:
Haha, nice idea from them.
I guess their next plane will be called "I", for fuel savings.  Cheesy


Haha! I bet they're getting some very good long haul data from this  Wink
  

—Nick&&&&Dell Inspirion 15R | Intel Core i5 @ 2.5 Ghz (Up to 3.1Ghz) | 6GB DDR3 @ 1333Mhz | Intel Graphics HD 3000 | 750GB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
NNewcomb
Senior Member
*
Offline


757-200, 767-300, 727-100,
727-200, 727F, 737-200

Posts: 604
Location: United States
Joined: Jun 29th, 2010
Gender: Male
Re: 747-8
Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2011 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
The 747-8 finished this flight the other day and I found out it was it's final certification flight  Grin. Check out the final product here
  

—Nick&&&&Dell Inspirion 15R | Intel Core i5 @ 2.5 Ghz (Up to 3.1Ghz) | 6GB DDR3 @ 1333Mhz | Intel Graphics HD 3000 | 750GB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
 
  « Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top