Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Block F and CRTs DO NOT work (Read 2333 times)
kmanning

Block F and CRTs DO NOT work
Nov 5th, 2010 at 3:57am
Print Post  
I don't know what the deal is but I have wasted more time trying to get this aircraft installed and to get everything to function. There's no information on issues and too much work envolved with installing the product I just installed the Block F upgrade 757-200 and now the CRTs are not working and they're black, as though they were turned off. What's the problem? Yes, I have the based version. When I ran the installation, it first of all did an uninstalled and then it installed the product. That seem strange to me but I guess it was correct.

Ken.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Block F and CRTs DO NOT work
Reply #1 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 8:26am
Print Post  
Ken,

Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB#1147 on how to exchange Block B+F for the Base Pack.

IP Logged

kmanning

Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Captain Sim 2 wrote on Nov 5th, 2010 at 8:26am:
Ken,

Please check-in to Your Profile and use Customer Support > Search KB > KB#1147 on how to exchange Block B+F for the Base Pack.

I just read the KB#1147 about sumiting a new ticket and requesting the base pack. Now I'm trying to figure out how to submit a new ticket and request the base pack. I see a link that allows me to submit a ticket but it asks questions that has nothing to do with what I'm trying to do. Do I have to answer all of these questions even though they're not related? All I want to do is request a base pack but it does not allow me to do that. All I'm doing is going around in circles and I'm getting frustrated with it. This has been the most complicated ticket I have tried to submit. I'm not getting things done because it is way too complicated and it's not simple enough. When I got to the trouble ticket page, it asks about 20 questions that has nothing to do with what I'm trying to do. For example, it asks me what size video card I have, how much ram, how much space is on hard drive, sound card, processor speed. What does all of these have to do with requesting the base pack? In the KB, it just says to specify the order number for block B and F and request the base pack. Then on top of that, at the bottom at asks, what exactly does not work or works wrong?, when exactly it happens?, and how exactly do you think it supposed to work? All of these questions has absolutely nothing to do with requesting the base pack. This is way too complicated and I'm must be doing something wrong. Now, how do I go about doing this? I want to know, IN DETAIL AND IN EVERY STEP, on how to do this. I'm tire of going around in circles and trying to firgure out how to do this and is taking too much of my time.

Ken.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Ken, in any case you need to fill in all the fields to get ticket submitted. In your case you may fill in any words in some fields but in the 'what exactly does not work or works wrong' please specify you request the exchange.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top