Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
easy flight dynamics (Read 2300 times)
shmurphy40

easy flight dynamics
Oct 21st, 2010 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Hi
  I got to start by saying i am a big fan of Captain Sim and I have bought a few of their products, my only problem is not having much time i was wondering if the aircraft can be configured to have an easier flight model rather than you having to configure all the FMC/ electronics. Please dont get me wrong i think the work they turn out is fantastic but with real life preasures i would love the quality but with simplified avionics.

Kind regards
   Shaun

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: easy flight dynamics
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2010 at 9:34am
Print Post  
Most of our products (Pro line) are designed for advanced flightsimmers.
But we'd recommend you to fly in spot view which is a lot of fun!

BTW, the 'B-52 Driver' which is coming soon won't have complex avionics stuff.

IP Logged

Edwin

Re: easy flight dynamics
Reply #2 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 9:13am
Print Post  
i have the same as you shaun.. i have the 757 and 767 and don't fly with it, because i dont know how too Tongue
just a bit to difficult for a hobby flyer like me.

However i also own the 707 and 727 and they can be flown without too much hassle and from there you can make it as realistic as you want too.

with a little help from the forum members i was able to integrate the default FSX nav system and gps and can do some flying that way.
I combined the CS aircrafts with the addon FS Passengers X to give it some more indept... like turning on the correct lights, not forgetting flaps at takeoff and landing or get a penalty, landing your plane to hard on the runway and destroying your tires Smiley. the key in FSP is managing your passengers during the flight, entertain them with a movie, some music, give m food and drinks etc.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top