Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
707 and saitek (Read 2383 times)
Edwin

707 and saitek
Sep 21st, 2010 at 11:20am
Print Post  
Hi,

I have the FSX 727 and am using the saitek panels with this program.
Not every button works witht the 727, but ALT+HDG works fine and so are the landing lights and gear up/down, so i can keep a steady course at assigned altitude.

Is the 707 cockpit programmed in the same way as the 727 and therefore could it work with the saitek panels?

Does anyone else have experience with these panels and the 707?

I have real fun in flying the 727 and combined with my own virtual airline on fsairlines.net, i would like to add another aircraft to fly with Smiley

Best regards,

Edwin

IP Logged

Benzinger

Re: 707 and saitek
Reply #1 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Hi Edwin,

out there in the web is a program called SPAD (Saitek Panel Advanced Driver) by Massimo de Nadal.  It is an extremly usefull and simple to use tool-You can easily programm the Saitek panels (I use all three of them) with a corresponding setup profile for every aircraft You have installed. The driver communicates via FSUIPC (freeware version enough). Unfortunately, I lost the link, so please google the terms or search the the avsim or flightsim.com-sites for SPAD.

Should solve the problem Wink.

Happy landings

Stefan

IP Logged

Edwin

Re: 707 and saitek
Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2010 at 7:50am
Print Post  
hi,

thanks for the reply Smiley

i found the tool and will give it a try tonight.

I own the 727 as well, and not everything works on it, but i can hold the alt, hdg and autopilot, so i am able to fly from A to B Smiley

i'm not sure yet wether to buy the 707 or not, it's a lot of money, but will see what happens with xmass this year Cheesy

Edwin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top