Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
A big thanks to nath2889 :-) (Read 1963 times)
cmpbllsjc

A big thanks to nath2889 :-)
Dec 17th, 2009 at 7:22am
Print Post  
Just wanted to thank you for the Varig paint and all the paints you have produced in the past week since the big sale.

I must say, in all the years of simming I have never seen one person turn out such a large amount of good quality repaints in such a short amount of time. Incredable really, your like a painting machine.

How do you find the time?

I figured you are either:

a. retired

b. a student on holiday

Am I close?

Anyways, thanks again for all the paints.

Regards,

Sean

IP Logged

nath2889

Re: A big thanks to nath2889 :-)
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 11:29am
Print Post  
wow thanks
any way ha ha retired im only 29.

well the short story is i was laid off from my job a year ago and i have been doing this ever since.

all though i do start a new job just after xmas but that wont effect my repainting much instead of geting 3-4 repaints a day it might only drop to 1-2 a day except on my days off then ill try do more.

IP Logged

cmpbllsjc

Reply #2 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
Sorry to hear that you got laid off. I got laid off also this year after being with my company for 9 years. Currently I am working at home as a day trader and fortunately making more money doing that than I did when I had a job. The bad part for me though is no medical insurance so I will probably need to find a job at some point.

What other a/c do you paint besides the ones I see here?

IP Logged

Ferradini

Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 11:46pm
Print Post  
Wow, I don't feel so alone now, I got Laid Off also on August and it has been a pain to find a job even with a high education as I have. I even had to turn in the keys of my appartment, thank God my mother had an extra and beautiful property that she was about to put for rent and she gave it to me and paid for it until I get a job.
For both Nath and cmpbllsjc, I wish you the best of luck, may you find a better job than you had before and prosperity.

p.s. Nath I'm still waiting for my old Mexicana repaint, ha,ha, just kidding!!!!!!!

IP Logged

rservice
Beta Team

Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2009 at 4:32am
Print Post  
I would like to add my thanks to Nath for his repaints.I certainly hope that you folks who got laid off can find work.I'm retired now but have felt the pain of unemployment.I'm not a woopie,but thank the Lord I have enough to get by.Good luck to you guys!!! Smiley

IP Logged

nath2889

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2009 at 9:07am
Print Post  
big thanks to you all

and Ferradini ill be working on your old mexican repaint to day with a few other ones i want to do so you should be have it later on all going well

cmpbllsjc i do a few other a/c repaints but as this is a captain sim web site i cant but down what it is i repaint or the company but you can go here http://nathansfsxrepaints.webeden.co.uk/ to see what i have got so far as i get more aircraft ill start painting them

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top