Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Another vote of confidence (Read 2397 times)
Highmike

Another vote of confidence
Mar 3rd, 2009 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Hi Capn,

I just want to say thanks for persisting with your vision of providing quality aircraft for FS9 and FSX. There have been a lot of nay sayers who have voiced their disappointment with CS, so I'd like to add a vote of confidence in your work.

To be honest I was a little discouraged by a couple of your aircraft about a year or so ago; I was having trouble with your B707 textures, and your B757 for FS9 was not working as expected. But I've just taken advantage of your very generous Extended Download Service and installed the latest versions of 3 of my favourite aircraft, and they're all working perfectly.

I now own 4 of your aircraft, and they are all worthy of a good reputation. So, whenever I hear someone trying to discredit CS on the forums I visit, I will do my best to express my satisfaction with your work.

Good luck with future developments. It's a long road to success and I hope the rewards make it worth your while.

Mike.

IP Logged

Bob Markey

FS Addict

Re: Another vote of confidence
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2009 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
I second this, even if my exuberant support of Captain Sim has caused some to stick me with the label of "FanBoy"... Great products, great people.  And the last part is something I find a lot of people don't take into consideration- these products are made by people, and if you treat people with kindness and respect, they will do the same in return.  Nobody likes to help a jerk, and I think that jerks are the ones who have spread the "bad vibe" about Captain Sim.  I have no complaints, and recommend CS products to a lot of people.

Several other UGT pilots have purchased CS products based on my recommendations.

NOTE: I'm on hiatus, concentrating on flight training.  Most of what I'm flying right now is a C172N similar to what I'm training in.  I'll try to check in and answer questions when I can, but please don't be impatient, I have other priorities right now! Cheesy&&&&I'm not a professional pilot, but I play one on the Internet!&&&&Captain Sim 757-200/-300/Freighter FSX (62.51 hours)&&Captain Sim 727-100 FSX (26.74 hours)&&Captain Sim C-130 X-perience FSX (15.05 hours)&&Hours last updated Aug 29, 2009 18:44Z.&&&&System: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-core 2.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, nVidia 9600GT 512MB, Windows XP 64-bit, FS9/FSX, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals&&&&Join us on the Ultimate Global Tour FSHost Server - 3000 Flight Plans to every country on every continent.  FSX users will need FSHostClient to connect.
IP Logged

Rich

Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Couldn't agree more with what you guys have said.

Rich.

IP Logged

Tyrion

Aviation Student

Reply #3 - Mar 4th, 2009 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
I couldn't agree more with what's been said here before.
I own both X-load and the C-130 X-perience. I really love flying them both, and I'm now making some repaints for the C-130.
I would say, Captain Sim, keep up the good work, because these 2 packages will not be the last I bought from you guys!!

thanks a lot!!

Tyrion

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #4 - Mar 5th, 2009 at 7:38am
Print Post  
Thank you very much for your support, Captains!

IP Logged

VFR Reviews

No, that's not me :P

Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
My vote as well Cheesy

The tech support here has incredible patience....  If only people would just read the instructions  Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top