Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
great modeling , fsx and microsoft Fsim (Read 1572 times)
jme

great modeling , fsx and microsoft Fsim
Feb 15th, 2009 at 12:15am
Print Post  
Capt sim crew
Guys you have given us some top line products for flightsim and now that microsoft have put up there fences, were looking to be with fsx for some time now.
Will this open the door for us to expand on current technonogies and to keep producing better models for what looks to be the posssibly longest serving fs platform.Just quietly i was hesitant to remove fs9 from my pc due to $$ spent, but fsx has proved a worthy opponent and no doubt fs11 would have too, but at what cost... upgrading pc again and further $$$ lost on addons.
Thankyou for your efforts, i have your C130 and 727 which i find without a doubt the best payware around , I have many top line addons but your products outshine them in many ways ,but most importantly being useability and detail.
I hope you endevour to continue expanding with fsx and giving us more great aircraft to enjoy. oh and one more thing your aircraft seem to not follow mainstream ie next generation type AC , so how about a Caribou , man now theres an aircraft that needs a pilot!
                                                         Many Thanks Jamie

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: great modeling , fsx and microsoft Fsim
Reply #1 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Thank you for support, Jamie!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top