Ace config (Read 1360 times)
jeanyul

Air Traffic controler,
pilot and flight sim
maniac

Ace config
Feb 2nd, 2009 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Hi guys  iam trying to modify the std weight for the freighter containers   , i put the new weight and save them  but it keeps comming back to the original 700 and 300 lbs  .does anybody knows how to make it permanent!

IP Logged

Bob Markey

FS Addict

Re: Ace config
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2009 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
I'd think Save should make it stick.  It's been some weeks since I last had the chance to use the freighter, but I do seem to recall not only ACE saving the weight of each container, but also the loading of those containers.  Be sure of course that you have the right model/livery selected for the save, and that this is the model/livery you have loaded in FS Smiley

NOTE: I'm on hiatus, concentrating on flight training.  Most of what I'm flying right now is a C172N similar to what I'm training in.  I'll try to check in and answer questions when I can, but please don't be impatient, I have other priorities right now! Cheesy&&&&I'm not a professional pilot, but I play one on the Internet!&&&&Captain Sim 757-200/-300/Freighter FSX (62.51 hours)&&Captain Sim 727-100 FSX (26.74 hours)&&Captain Sim C-130 X-perience FSX (15.05 hours)&&Hours last updated Aug 29, 2009 18:44Z.&&&&System: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-core 2.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, nVidia 9600GT 512MB, Windows XP 64-bit, FS9/FSX, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals&&&&Join us on the Ultimate Global Tour FSHost Server - 3000 Flight Plans to every country on every continent.  FSX users will need FSHostClient to connect.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top