Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Avast antivirus (Read 2106 times)
so666

Avast antivirus
Nov 22nd, 2008 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Hi Captsim.
I was told that avast antivirus was the best one to go for,but on running this antivirus program it shows the following virus problem on the c130

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Captain_sim\c130\ace\c130Template.exe infection:Win32:Trojen-gen(other)
and
C:\unzipped\csc130_1100.exe\$_OUTDIR\Captain_Sim\130\ace\c130Template.exe infection:Win32:Trojen-gen(other)

I have been useing the c130 without a problem for sometime now,could you please run a check,and if as i suspect it is not a problem with the c130,but the anti virus program detecting the auto installer,could you please let avast know,so they can modifify thier program,as this sort of message could cause unneccessary alarm to users of your great c130.
regards alan. Cool

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Avast antivirus
Reply #1 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 8:49am
Print Post  
Dear Alan,

Thank you for the note. Also please be sure that this is a false alert because our products do not contain any virus, spamware, spyware, etc.

IP Logged

so666

Re: Avast antivirus
Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2008 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Hi Captsim.
Thankyou for your reply,it is as i thought,a false alarm,i  was 100% certain that the c130 was ok,other wise i would have know before now,because i have been using this great aircraft for some time now with no problems at all.
regards alan. Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top