Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Thank you! (Read 1584 times)
rprachun

Thank you!
Sep 10th, 2008 at 1:06am
Print Post  
I know...it does not need to be said...but it should be said. I purchased the C-130 X base pack a few days ago and just feel it is important that Captain Sim receive the credit for an excellent job! This is a marvellous aircraft and will bring me many hours of flying...now, I need to decide which addon pack to buy next...sooo many choices.  Wink

IP Logged

James F. Chams

Re: Thank you!
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 8:58am
Print Post  
rprachun wrote on Sep 10th, 2008 at 1:06am:
I know...it does not need to be said...but it should be said. I purchased the C-130 X base pack a few days ago and just feel it is important that Captain Sim receive the credit for an excellent job! This is a marvellous aircraft and will bring me many hours of flying...now, I need to decide which addon pack to buy next...sooo many choices.  Wink

I would like to second the about statements, and say a hardy "Thank you" to CaptainSim's Developers and Staff ...

I purchased almost everything in their inventory for FSX; with one exception, the 727 (but that will change shortly), and also purchased a few FS9 ones; and cannot stop marvelling at the outstanding quality of their workmanship.  Shocked

Greatfully,
       James F. Chams

Thank you very much.&&Sincerely,&&From,&&        James F. Chams&&

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Thank you!
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2008 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Thank you!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1