Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 fuel problem c130 fs9 (Read 10073 times)
Rick Brown

Re: fuel problem c130 fs9
Reply #15 - Feb 19th, 2009 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
Update.
Been dealing with Just Flight on this issue and Martyn there is offering suggestions but he can't induce the fault on his system to start with. I have just received a new .cfg file from him, I'll try it tonight and post back. Since last time I've done a format c: and installed FS9 in a logical order, service pack then just C130. Its still the same. You can get around it in a bodged way by setting fuel to "unlimited". Takes some of the fun out of it though!
Cheers,
Rick.

IP Logged

Rick Brown

Reply #16 - Feb 19th, 2009 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
Update.
Changed .cfg file for custom one from another company. Just the same. I can't get my head round this, all I've done is install FS9, then the patch followed by the C130, nothing else! I guess I should have tried it before the patch maybe? Anyone with any idea's?
Cheers,
Rick.

IP Logged

Rick Brown

Reply #17 - Apr 23rd, 2009 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
No joy.
Just Flight can't find an answer to this problem They have suggested I just turn off "Display flying tips". Well, this does not turn the message off but setting the FS to "Unlimited fuel" does. This takes some of the fun away from the product. The FSX version is ok though!
Rick.

IP Logged

Rick Brown

Reply #18 - Apr 25th, 2009 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Update.
Martyn was correct, turning the tips off does get around the problem. I guess its best to leave it that way now, we'll never know a cure.
Cheers all and signing off this post!
Rick.

IP Logged

fblackhawk

Reply #19 - Apr 26th, 2009 at 3:05am
Print Post  
I'm having this same problem!! I just bought it yesterday from the Captain sim Web site, I can't seem to figure it out, I've got all the pumps on, all the cross feeds are where they should be, and fuel dump is not engaged.

Oh well I guess I'll do the same as Rick and just shut off the tips

IP Logged

Rick Brown

Reply #20 - Apr 26th, 2009 at 7:39am
Print Post  
Hi FBlackHawk
Yes, its a pest but you can get around it. In game go to "Aircraft" - "Realism settings" - "Display Flying tips" and turn them off.
Now, why do some aircraft in the Extra Pack not show any torque settings beyond 1/4 way...............!  Undecided
Appart from that, the new J and the Just Flight DVD work ok together. I don't think the Extra Pack was worth the money though, its just a few re-paints, same cockpit and flight model (I think).
Rick.

IP Logged

fblackhawk

Reply #21 - Apr 28th, 2009 at 12:52am
Print Post  
yeah I've got it off now,
I don't mind the Extra pack, wasn't even going to buy it then messed up on the order in pay pal and added the wrong one so I had to go back and buy the base pack. the one I truly wanted are the C-130J (6-blade props), C-130T (with JATO), KC-130 Tanker, and the AC-130E 'Spectre' Gunship but I've got no money atm, so I'll have to wait.
and as for the torque mine doesn't seem to move, but aslong as it gets off the ground and I can fly I'm happy

Forest.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top