Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Flight Controls (Read 1668 times)
Driftwood

Flight Controls
Aug 7th, 2008 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
I'm interested in hearing how others have set up their flight controls for the C-130.  I'm running with a Saitek Yoke and extra Quadrant (total of 6 levers) and have been searching for some good profiles.  Am considering adding another Quad so that I would have a lever for each engine (throttle/engine condition).  And if anyone has suggestions for a setup/profile for starting the engines one at a time I'd really like to hear about that!   Smiley

IP Logged

Driftwood

Re: Flight Controls
Reply #1 - Aug 9th, 2008 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Bump!   Smiley  Thought I would try to generate some feedback here with a problem I'm having.  I've been able to assign prop control to 4 levers. Did this within FSX. I can't seem to figure out how to get the levers to work the prop controls through their full range of motion (start (top) to feather (bottom)). They work at the top range fine (start to normal) but they won't travel to the feather position when I bring the levers down all the way.   Any help/guidance would really be appreciated.  

IP Logged

Lenny

Re: Flight Controls
Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2008 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
IIRC, set Sensitive slider of each throttle axis to the right (full), that will give you full movement.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top