Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Anybody could created a situation where C-130 is . (Read 1356 times)
skulleader

Anybody could created a situation where C-130 is .
Jul 3rd, 2008 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Hello  Wink

Some days ago I bought C-130 X-perience ( FSX), great work congratulation  Cheesy

I would like to know if anybody could publish a situation or a save's file with stopped C-130 (the engines are stopped, fuel system is out, electric systems out, etc ) because I would like to learn to start this plane  ?

How I am " Newbie " with this plane, I would really like launching my FSX, selecting C-130 and that it is stopped !!!
In fact as in the reality, in the real life, the pilot and crew opens the door and goes into the cockpit and begins her "check-list" but all its C-130 is stopped !

Can you say me if anybody could created a "situation" or "save's file" where once in C-130, it stopped ?

Every time that I enter into my C-130 it's ready for the "take off", I find that that would be more realistic of started all the stopped plane.
Problem it is that I do not know how to realize it in 100 %

Please everybody can help me  Embarrassed ?

If it's possible to created, can you send me this file (C-130 complet stopped) and I give you my adresse mail or MSN ?

PS:
I'm very sorry for my poor English, excuse me  Cry.

A great thank's for all, best regards from France.

Bye, Skull Leader  Wink

IP Logged

Yoda

Re: Anybody could created a situation where C-130 is .
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Skull Leader,

The only way I know to get "cold and dark" in the C-130X is to start "Free Flight" with the default Cessna 172.  Cycle through each of the VC views until you get to the 2D panel.  Don't touch any switches yet.  Change to the spot view and wait until the textures finish loading, then switch back to the 2D panel view.

Switch off the beacon, the master battery, and the avionics switches.

Now, change aircraft to the desired C-130X model.  Cycle through each of the 2D panels and wait until each one finished loading before closing it and selecting the next one.  Don't touch any switches while doing this.

When you've gone through each 2D panel, switch to the VC and cycle through each VC view.  Don't touch any switches until you've completely cycled through all the VC views.

Now...the C-130X is "cold and dark" and ready for you to start.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top