Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Great Job on Block F (Read 3709 times)
signmanbob

Great Job on Block F
Apr 12th, 2008 at 5:04am
Print Post  
Captain Sim, your the man! Wink  Great job on the Block F upgrade.  I jumped in it and made my first flight today and I am very impressed with the realism and performance of your 757 sim.
Very, very good job!
I can't wait for the FSX release Smiley so I can have this much fun in the FSX environment too.
I think the 757 is the most elegant looking aircraft made and now with the Captain Sim release, it is the most beautiful, most realistic and very much fun to fly 757 sim.
Also it seems to be very smooth and frame rate friendly now, which is definately good.

IP Logged

duesenwerni

Re: Great Job on Block F
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2008 at 6:34am
Print Post  
Yeah guys,

I can fully support that. After all that public bashing you have received in some forums lately,  itīs time to tell you that you did a great job.
I loved the 757 when it came out lightyears ago for FLY! and now I feel the same excitement again. The looks and the feel of the aircraft are superb.

Only thing thatīs still missing is the smell of kerosene on the walkround check But maybe you can do something about that, too  Huh

Cheers,
Werner

IP Logged

melb00m

Reply #2 - Apr 12th, 2008 at 10:20am
Print Post  
duesenwerni wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 6:34am:
Only thing thatīs still missing is the smell of kerosene on the walkround check But maybe you can do something about that, too  Huh

Plus AIRAC updates, maybe Wink
But I agree - as Iīve said in another thread a week ago or so, this aircraft is great fun to fly with!

IP Logged

Stormfly

Reply #3 - Apr 12th, 2008 at 11:32am
Print Post  
melb00m wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 10:20am:
duesenwerni wrote on Apr 12th, 2008 at 6:34am:
Only thing thatīs still missing is the smell of kerosene on the walkround check But maybe you can do something about that, too  Huh

Plus AIRAC updates, maybe Wink
But I agree - as Iīve said in another thread a week ago or so, this aircraft is great fun to fly with!

yes, she feals great...

i reanimated my fs9 for it  Shocked

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #4 - Apr 12th, 2008 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Thank you all for the kind words and support!

It's just a begining of the '757 Captain' story. We continue development and improvement of the 757.
We are going to release one more upgrade for FS9 (2.1) and focus on FSX version of the 757.  

As per numerous requests, we have decided to add the 2D throttle panel in the 2.1

IP Logged

Duval

Reply #5 - Apr 12th, 2008 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
I think now the B757 Captain Sim is the best for Flight Simulator because of all the systems, and also exterior/interior graphics!

It's very nice to heard that you'll implement a 2D throttle panel in the V2.1 !
One more time thanks a lot Captain Sim Team! Smiley

IP Logged

signmanbob

Reply #6 - Apr 12th, 2008 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
I am just absolutely amazed with the how clear and sharp all of the details are in the virtual cockpit view of this CaptainSim 757.  Many other sims accomplish this in 2D, but I am major blown away with how you were able to produce this kind of visual quality in such a radically complex and fully functional virtual cockpit.
I can even read the titles on the manuals inside the cockpit clearly!  Nothing is left with the fuzzies, not even the breakers!  I don't believe this kind of clarity has been achieved in any simulation and I have a bunch of them.
Also I have never seen so much functionality inside the VC (or 2D for that matter) cockpit of any simulation.
On top of that it is absolutely smooth and frame rate friendly!!
I'm sorry for all the excitement, but I am really impressed.
Great Job, Captain Sim...I'll be putting a lot more hours on this but so far, I give this a 10 out of 10.
If you were able to do this great with FS9, I'm scared to see what you will do with FSX!

If you keep going like this, pretty soon you will be able to take the "Out of order" signs off of the bathrooms, because you'll have them functioning too Grin

IP Logged

MarkPilot

Reply #7 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
+ one here, could not have said better.
You did great job on the product. Weather Radar is useful addition to the pack. And finally we all can successfully use FMS.
Thumbs up to the team!

Fly safe!&&Mark&&&&

IP Logged

jse516

Reply #8 - Apr 14th, 2008 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Yes I agree with what the others have said.
Thanks Captain your team did a great job and I'm glad I waited it out  Smiley

Hours with blk F 2.0=13.6  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top