Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Totally Impressed! (Read 2300 times)
ProfessorC

Totally Impressed!
Apr 10th, 2008 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
The Captain Sim C-130 is absolutely the best purchase I have made yet. No other plane comes close to the attention to detail!  I went ahead and just bought the full Pro-Pack and it was fully worth it.   Grin   If your thinking about buying it but have a question ask me about it.  I am very happy with it and I would write more but at the moment I need to go fly it ASAP! Thanks Captain Sim!

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Totally Impressed!
Reply #1 - Apr 11th, 2008 at 6:55am
Print Post  
Thanks  Wink

IP Logged

signmanbob

Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Ok, you persuaded me.  I seen someone else over at "Flight Sim World" forums raving over the C-130 and calling it a must have, so now I guess I must have it.  I bought the C-130 for FS9 quite a while ago and liked it, so now I will get this FSX version.

IP Logged

Tailwinds

Reply #3 - May 6th, 2008 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
I want to buy this product as well but I've heard so many negative comments about the CS customer service on the various flight sim forums since getting into the hobby 18 months ago that to be honest, I'm quite scared to part with my hard earned cash in case there is a problem of some kind with activation or whatever. Crikey!, I cant even log in to the "Products" page no matter how many times I try. I'm currently using my boxed version of the C-130 for FS9 by another company (you know the one), so maybe I'll stick with it until that "Other" company releases the boxed version for FSX. It certainly is a fantastic product though.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #4 - May 6th, 2008 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Thank you for interest. Please read announcement in red on top right corner of this page. Sorry for temporary inconvenience.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top