Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
centertank and more (Read 3084 times)
bravo757

centertank and more
Apr 7th, 2008 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Hi Gents

I or better the 757 lost the "centertank" during installation of Block F? Anything I should know about this.

Is it possible to save situation (Cold and dark) or panel status? Is it possible to get the OH to a second Monitor?

Help is wellcome

Ansgar
EDDT

IP Logged

tasev1

Re: centertank and more
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 3:11am
Print Post  
My centertank is available in the simulation, without any editing, so it should be there. If you are missing it, here is the entry:

[fuel]
Center1    = 2.0,   0, 0, 6924, 0                 /
LeftMain  = -0.4, -25, 0, 2176, 0                
RightMain = -0.4,  25, 0, 2176, 0               
fuel_type = 2                                  
number_of_tank_selectors = 1                   
electric_pump=0

For easier cold and dark.  Load up the C172 and shut everything down EXCEPT AVIONICS.  Then 757 will be CND.

As for undocking windows - it looks like we'll need CS's help on this one.  I would like to use a 2nd monitor for information sources like FMC.

IP Logged

bravo757

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Hi tasev

I found the mistake: In my Fuel section in the aircraft CFG file there was a ";" before the Center tank, so FS could not read the Center

So this is solved

BUT: the flight characterisitc is completely different since the update and for me it is simply unflyable. I dont know it is htis way because when I only had the "base pack" installed I tried the Plane several times and it flew really great (Yoke and pedals) but now it is completely uncontrollable for me ??
I have no Idea, and each time  starting  again with Cold and dark/Meigs field just to find out that it is still not flyable.

Its a pitty

frustrated
Ansgar

IP Logged

tasev1

Reply #3 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 2:03am
Print Post  
ok, so what do you mean by uncontrollable?  What exactly does the plane do?  I have no problems with it.  Is it maneuverable?  you bet.  And its supposed to be.

IP Logged

Stormfly

Reply #4 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 4:10am
Print Post  
Quote:
ok, so what do you mean by uncontrollable?  What exactly does the plane do?  I have no problems with it.  Is it maneuverable?  you bet.  And its supposed to be.

hmm i have no problems with it, and the groundhandling feels superb  Smiley

IP Logged

bravo757

Reply #5 - Apr 10th, 2008 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
Hi
when I installed block B first, I had great a flight attitude on manual steering. After installing Block B, Block F, ACE and Sound (in this sequence)  there was this problem with the centertank and absolute unflyable behaviour of the plane (each time stalling and  uncontrollable tumbling/turning etc.) Now I installed again without ACE and: its going fine again.
Should I try with the new V2.0 version of ACE again?? I will wait for SP1 Block F maybe.
This planes has a lot of potential.

BTW in instrumented flight after reaching cruise altitude I had overspeeds several times now!! BUG? or ma mistake somewhere?

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #6 - Apr 11th, 2008 at 6:42am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top