Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
TCE and Description files 727 (Read 3518 times)
Steveric

TCE and Description files 727
Mar 13th, 2008 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
Hi,
I understand the support Forum for Legendary 727 is closed, but I can't find any informations.
Regarding the TCE's Manual 5, should be contained to the repaint package, where could I have it ?
The only repaint package I've got, it's for the ACE manual and the description file for FSX is quite different.
What I understand :

B727-100 :

model=0 >----------------------------------------------Passenger With VC Panel (cs727_100)
model=1 >----------------------------------------------Cargo With VC Panel (cs727_100c)
model=2 >----------------------------------------------Passenger Without VC Panel (cs727_100nvc)
model=3 >----------------------------------------------Cargo Without VC Panel (cs727_100cnvc)

################################################################################

Description

[texture]
type727           = 1 >------------------------------For ui_type 1=Boeing 727-100
title             = Boeing 727-100 + The livery's name
ui_variation      = XX
atc_flight_number = XX
atc_airline       = XX
atc_id            = XX
model             = See Above
description       = 727 Captain (100) v1.0\n(c) 2007 Captain Sim www.captainsim.com\ndescription of your repaint\nRepainted by Your name.

All necessary parameters

################################################################################

B727-200 :

model=0 >----------------------------------------------Passenger With VC Panel (cs727_200)
model=1 >----------------------------------------------Cargo With VC Panel (cs727_200c)
model=2 >----------------------------------------------Passenger Without VC Panel (cs727_200nvc)
model=3 >----------------------------------------------Cargo Without VC Panel (cs727_200cnvc)

Description

[texture]
type727           = 2 >------------------------------For ui_type 2=Boeing 727-200
title             = Boeing 727-200 + The livery's name
ui_variation      = XX
atc_flight_number = XX
atc_airline       = XX
atc_id            = XX
description       =727 Captain (200) v1.0\n(c) 2007 Captain Sim www.captainsim.com\ndescription of your repaint\nRepainted by Your name.

All necessary parameters

The new livery set should be TCE (Aircraft Configuration Editor) compatible. Make sure the new livery setmeets the following requirements:

- Texture files are not renamed; (727_200_2_T, 727_200_3_T, 727_200_A_T)
- Texture files are in DXT3 (with Alpha) format or 32bit;
- Package includes 200x150 pixels name of the variation.jpg or thumbnail.jpg image (screenshot) of the new livery.
- Package includes description.txt (do not rename it!) file in the following format:

Do not modify values shown above in Description paragraph. Just replace the XX by the name or the number you wish to apply.

So if you don't mind, what only you have to do is to tell me if I'm wrong or if it is correct.  Roll EyesThanks in advance.  Smiley
Cheers
S.

IP Logged

Steveric

Re: To Captain Sim TCE and Description files 727
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2008 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
I forgot this one :

Description

[texture]
type727           = 3 >------------------------------For ui_type 3=Boeing 727-200 - ADV
title             = Boeing 727-200 + The livery's name
ui_variation      = XX
atc_flight_number = XX
atc_airline       = XX
atc_id            = XX
description       =727 Captain (200) v1.0\n(c) 2007 Captain Sim www.captainsim.com\ndescription of your repaint\nRepainted by Your name.

All necessary parameters

Captain Sim please, if you don't mind, could you answer, I will really appreciate it.
Cheers
S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top