Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
I cant install Legendary 727 in my computer (Read 3009 times)
chris2000rodvel

I cant install Legendary 727 in my computer
Dec 28th, 2007 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Hi there, recently i had bought Legendary 727, but I cant install in my computer, it seems that only with fs9.1 it can be installed and I a FS2002 user, Simmarket told me that its backwards compatible with 2002 and to change path accordingly, I did that and nothing happens, only I got the grey Install Button. Regards.

IP Logged

vtxvtx

Re: I cant install Legendary 727 in my computer
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2008 at 1:47am
Print Post  
well i had the same problem you are right with fl 2004 it instals itself but 2002 i found an easy way and it works FIRST START THE DOWNLOAD..WHEN U ARE ASKED TO PUT A FILE NAME.. INSTEAD OF THAT HIT THE BROWES BUTTON INSTALL THE PROGRAM ON DESKTOP OR ANOTHER FOLDER LIKE DOCUMENTS ..I FOUND THE DESKTOP TO BE EASY HOWEVER....WHEN IT IS DONE U WILL FIND THE FOLLOWING ...GAUGES...EFFECTS....CAP_SIM AIRCRAFT AND MODULES..OPEN YOUR FLIGHT SIM 2002 MY COMP C DRIVE PROGRAM FILES MICROSOFT GAMES AND FINILY FL2002 THE FIRST SCREEN U WILL SEE IS THE ENTIRE PROGRAM TAKE THE CAP_SIM FOLDER (DONT OPEN IT) AND DRAG IT RIGHT INTO THAT AREA ..SO IN ADDITION TO ALL THE OTHER FILES CAP_SIM WILL BE THE NEW ONE THERE...OPEN THE FOLLOWING AND SIMPLY PUT THEM IN THERE RESPECTIVE FILE... SO EFFECTS FOLDER FOR INSTANCE OPEN IT FROM THE DECKTOP AND DRAG THE 9 FILES JUST AS THEY ARE INTO THE EFFECTS FOLDER IN THE 2002 PROGRAM ...DO THAT WITH GAUGES AND MODUELS SO U ARE TAKENING THERE FILES FROM THE DOWNLOAD FROM THE DESKTOP AND DRAGGING THE FILES ONLY NOT THE FOLDER INTO THE FOLDERS THAT ARE IN THE FL 2002 PROGRAM..OPEN THE AIRCRAFT FOLDER FROM U DOWNLOADED AND DRAG THE 2 727 100 AND 727 200 INTO THE AIRCRAFT FOLDER IN FL 2002 THE ONLY FOLDER U ARE NOT OPENING AND DRAGGING IS THE FILE THAT SAYS CAP_SIM THAT ENTIRE FOLDER IS DRAGGED INTO THE 1ST WINDOW U SEE WHEN U GET INTO THE PROGRAM...THAT SHOULD RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM... U ARE READY TO FLY... AND IF THIS IS THE 1ST TIME U HAVE USED THIS PLANE U ARE IN FOR A REAL TREAT..THEY DID A REALLY GOOD JOB ON IT..IN FACT I HAVE A FRIEND WHO FLEW THE P 727 200 ADV AND WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH IT HE BOUGHT IT TOO..AND HE COULDENT SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT IT,,,IF I CAN HELP ANYMORE LEAVE A POST..I WILL RESPOND..quote author=chris2000rodvel link=1198852573/0#0 date=1198852573]Hi there, recently i had bought Legendary 727, but I cant install in my computer, it seems that only with fs9.1 it can be installed and I a FS2002 user, Simmarket told me that its backwards compatible with 2002 and to change path accordingly, I did that and nothing happens, only I got the grey Install Button. Regards. [/quote]

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top