Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
 10 Missing textures? Gauges not working correctly (Read 14916 times)
jackcannon

Missing textures? Gauges not working correctly
Feb 21st, 2008 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
C-130 xperience Pro pack
Downloaded two days ago
FSX
SP2 and Acceleration
The aircraft is incomplete :- Flaps, Tail plane, Engines, on all sides apart from left hand side of the left wing engines, The paratroop doors can be seen through, This happens on all of the models, even after reloading each model 2 or 3 times, and there are no ski's on the coast guard c-130, the refueling cables and underwing housing do not show on the kc-130
Gauges on the 2d panel, Engine gauges and and the "television" or radar screen?

NC-130 Is pretty much none existant

Happens when the plane is loaded, re-loaded and reloaded again
I think that im supposed to see a whole aircraft, maybe i didnt read the small print

Windows Vista 32bit
Core duo Quad @2.66
500Gb Hdd
ATI radeon 1650xp 512 mb graphics card
3gb Ram
realtek HD Audio device

Any help would be duly oblidge as im already in love with this  beauty and the beast, please help me.

IP Logged

jackcannon

Re: Missing textures? Gauges not working correctly
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
The base plane, the one that everyone seems to run fine with has come up with this, its the first time ive loaded the aircraft

Flaps and elevator planes, Even engine nose cones, no wings, engines even wheel arches, did i do something wrong?

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Please reinstall the product.

IP Logged

jackcannon

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2008 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Have done as you said and there is no difference, all the problems listed above are still there Shocked(

IP Logged

fael097

needs water-landable fighter
jets!

Reply #4 - Feb 23rd, 2008 at 7:38am
Print Post  
i have the same problem

IP Logged

jackcannon

Reply #5 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
I have decided to re-install everything, including fsx and fsx acceleration, my question is, should i re-install sp1? or just go straight into acceleration, or install the pro pack c-130 first? any ideas would be appreciated.
Jack

IP Logged

Lenny

Reply #6 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Do not know if it fix your issue's, but if you want to install Acceleration Expansion pack, there is no need to install the FSX SP1,because Acceleration Exp. includes FSX SP1.

Good luck with finding a solution to your problems,

Grtz,

Lenny

IP Logged

jackcannon

Reply #7 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Maybe this is my problem? when i did the updates, i remember that i read it as, SP2 comes with acceleration, so i installed sp1...

Ive now managed to do the microsoft reset license tool after aggrivating me for a few hours, WOW that was fun.

Should i install sp1 then sp2 then the C-140 pro pack, see how it runs, Then install Acceleration?
Or Install FSX then in install Acceleration, Then sp2, then C-130pro pack ?

Anyone got any ideas in what sequence i should install the 4 items?

Help would be a great advantage, Also, does anyone have a working C-130pro Pack with flight deck 5 and the "3wire" program?

Beggining my fresh install of fsx now, please reply quickly! back in work tomorrow and ive decided to stop smoking last night so im a bit.. Angry :-D

cheers, Jack

IP Logged

Lenny

Reply #8 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Hi Jack....

For FSX + Acceleration Expansion pack install : 1. FSX dvd -> 2. Acceleration Expansion dvd, DO NOT install afterwards the SP2 standalone.

for FSX + SP2 (non Acceleration Expansion update)  : 1.FSX dvd ->( SP1 )-> SP2 , but not sure if correct  Undecided ,maybe here is also the case of SP1 being part of SP2.

For the C-130X : 1. Base Pack (v1.1) ->2. Pro Pack, but because I don't have the Pro Pack, maybe it's not necessary to install the Base Pack?, because it may be part of the Pro Pack, maybe the Pro Pack installer readme could clarify this?

About fligth deck 5 and 3Wire program, I can't help you because I don't have them, Navy stuff is not my thing, I rather stay feet dry  Wink

grtz

Lenny

IP Logged

jackcannon

Reply #9 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
ok, Re-installed FSX, selected the plane, as i saw from the free flight menu, i saw a full Aircraft, well, for about 2 seconds and then FSX crashed to desktop, its the only thing i have installed ontop of my fresh install of FSX.

I have roughly an hour before SP1 and SP2 download, so i shall try other models, ie base pack, c-130Es

IP Logged

jackcannon

Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
ok tried a C-130e (bare metal 60s) well i say tried, i saw wire frame before FSX crashed to desktop, The system requirements do not state whether or not SP1 or SP2 need to be installed, Captain Sim, please help

IP Logged

Lenny

Reply #11 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Hi Jack,

Strange?.... after clean re-install still the same problems? I starting to think that it maybe has to do with your system, particular with your graph card or its drivers. Could you maybe post an list of your hardware / operating system etc (specs). Try to update your drivers of your graph card, but first make an recovery point, just in case.... Wink

Also set in FSX under Options -> Graphics -> Global Options : the "Global Texture resolution" all the way to the Right (full), I noticed that when the slider is set to the left side, in some cases, details are missing or have lesser quality.

Post your specs, and hopefully for you, we or Capt sim will find an solution  Wink

bye,

Lenny

IP Logged

jackcannon

Reply #12 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
Intel Core2 Quad @2.40ghz
3070mb of ram
Radeon X1650 SE 512mb graphics card
191GB HDD
232GB HDD

What more is there to know, SP1 is 85% complete SP2 is complete, will install Sp1 then try the Herk, then SP2  and try it again

IP Logged

jackcannon

Reply #13 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
ok SP1 installed, And the C-130 works fine, All variants, took me a while as i was playing, got all sliders on full and had... 4.7 FPS flying over london in a heavy thunderstorm \o/ i might turn them down a bit, or the autogen and vehicle traffic... Not like i can land on a car is it, Havent restarted all day, ill install SP2 and install, see how that goes

IP Logged

jackcannon

Reply #14 - Feb 24th, 2008 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
If it works after installing FSX Acceleration, And Flight deck 5, i may consider buying the Xload.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top