Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Poll
Poll Question: What do you think of Delta's new colors?

Awesome    
  7 (31.8%)
It's OK    
  4 (18.2%)
I'm Neutral    
  3 (13.6%)
I prefer the older ones    
  8 (36.4%)
I hate it    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 22
« Created by: 757crazy on: Oct 20th, 2007 at 9:55pm »

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Delta New Colors (Read 2935 times)
757crazy

Delta New Colors
Oct 20th, 2007 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
I know there are several Delta New Colors repaints in existance, but what about with the winglets (ones they got from AA), the new Pink Plane (new titles and logo), and the Hank Aaron 757 on the CS 757?

IP Logged

DVA4193

Re: Delta New Colors
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2007 at 1:34am
Print Post  
I fly for Delta Virtual and the transition has been very hard for our whole VA but everyone is adapting

IP Logged

Aerodynamic

Re: Delta New Colors
Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2007 at 12:28am
Print Post  
757crazy wrote on Oct 20th, 2007 at 9:54pm:
I know there are several Delta New Colors repaints in existance, but what about with the winglets (ones they got from AA), the new Pink Plane (new titles and logo), and the Hank Aaron 757 on the CS 757?

Yes, some extra repaint choices would be nice to bring the Captain Sim Delta 757s up to date.  "Pinky" now has the new DL font/logo, and there are no completely accurate repaints out with the new colors yet.  One of the repaints of the new colors is completely missing the blue on the belly.  The other one is missing minor things like overwing exits.  I've changed the wing textures and am using the standard CS ones, but the person also repainted the horizontal stabilizers and they don't match if you swap wing textures.  Also, Captain Sim has not completely painted the underside of the wing on all their paints.  (It stops about midway down.)  Always has annoyed me, but the model sure is great!   Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top