Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
c-130 'walking' (Read 1924 times)
tomcatter33

c-130 'walking'
May 22nd, 2007 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
the manual says u can "walk" around the c-130 and get into the cargo/paratrooper area. anybody know exactly how u do that? i kn using the arrow keys switches the views and everything but i dont know how u "walk"? help is always appreciated, thx.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: c-130 'walking'
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2007 at 5:59am
Print Post  
Please be sure to search Products' Manuals, the Knowledge Base and CS Forums prior to submitting a request for assistance in order to ensure a timely resolution to your issue and avoid your request cancellation and posting removal.

IP Logged

tomcatter33

Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2007 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
no disrespect but i looked in the manuals & couldnt find anything, maybe someone could point me in a direction. thx

IP Logged

David Sweetman

Ex C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #3 - May 24th, 2007 at 5:27am
Print Post  
U use a tool called "FS SmartVIEW version 1.1". It utilises the mouse controls to enable you to move around the aircraft.  It basically gives free movement to the players view point.  You can downlaod it from www.avsim.com .

Dax

IP Logged

tomcatter33

Reply #4 - May 24th, 2007 at 6:33am
Print Post  
thank u 4 the response dax. i was the 1 who asked 4 the thunderbirds repaint, any idea when that will b finnished, not rushin u tkae ur time, i know u have a life, i was just askin 4 an estimate. thx tomcatter 33

IP Logged

David Sweetman

Ex C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #5 - May 24th, 2007 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Ive just finished two 757 repaints and i'll upload them by the weekend.  I only have three C-130 repaints on my list and yours is No 2.  I'm having problems getting reference pictures for the first on my list so you might be bumped to No1. I've been collecting reference photos in prepperation

I'm taking a break from the repainting for the next week and a half.  I left my PC at my work address and I'm with the family so it wont be started till next week (Monday 4th June) Taking a break from it all.

On top of that I need to change my driveshafts on my car.  There no way i'm touching a PC after playing until I've bleeched the oil of my hands Wink Wink Wink

Dax

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top