Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
FYI (Read 3764 times)
LarryF

FYI
Dec 17th, 2006 at 7:07am
Print Post  
Hi all, happened to notice that the site certificates are messed up for login to re-downlad and for recovery of order number...also, when I try to download from the USA sites...they are corrupted...no problems with the Euro servers though.

Larry

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: FYI
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2006 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
LarryF wrote on Dec 17th, 2006 at 7:07am:
Hi all, happened to notice that the site certificates are messed up for login to re-downlad and for recovery of order number...

Just checked, the links are correct.

when I try to download from the USA sites...they are corrupted...no problems with the Euro servers though.

The files at our servers are not corrupted, most likely the file was corrupted in download.

IP Logged

payseattle

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2006 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
I can not believe this Company has not answered any one of my request on why I have not recieved my links for the software I have purchest. 

Now, That's off my mind, let me explain what's going on. I had purchest two of your leading software during the 24hr sale. 
Legendary C-130 & the Legendary 727. I have as of yet not recieved any links or any replys to my emails on how to get help with this matter.

I have gone to all the sources to get my software from you, I'm not getting any help with this. I check with my bank and your company did take funds from my account so my part is complet. By the way PayPal was used for this transaction. I have the reciept sent to me from PayPal if needed to afirm my request.

I've also read all the how to tips on why I may not be getting my links, None works, And I mean NONE>

I would really like to get my software and start using it, I'm not going to give up so Please either send me the software or give me my money back.

Not a good business model to follow if you just take money and dont deliver the product.

-Tom Detlefsen
payseattle@ywave.com

IP Logged

Edge

Reply #3 - Dec 20th, 2006 at 3:22am
Print Post  
I had the same problem and went here>>>
http://www.captainsim.com/support/
Read the page and sent an email to customer support and then they sent me the order number. I use MSN for my e-mail and it did not come through, junk mail or otherwise. You may have already done the above, I don't know, but when I did, I received and answer back by the next day. It seems CS has some kind of problem with e-mail, I'm not sure, but it sure makes problems for customers.

Larry, KSEA

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2006 at 7:31am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2007 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Hi all, happened to notice that the site certificates are messed up for login to re-downlad and for recovery of order number...also, when I try to download from the USA sites...they are corrupted...no problems with the Euro servers though.

Euro site? Captain Sim doesn't have a euro site, does it?  Huh

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top