Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Fulcrum? (Read 4402 times)
Samolyet

Fulcrum?
Sep 11th, 2006 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Whatever happened to the eight aircraft that were to be coming out - the Fulcrum, the Hornet and others that they had a contest for a while back - "Name the Eight"...

If there's an obvious answer to this question, sorry - I haven't checked the website very often.  The exterior models looked AMAZING from the preview screenshots.

IP Logged

eagle

Re: Fulcrum?
Reply #1 - Sep 11th, 2006 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Where can I see the preview screenshots? Im very interested in Hornet, and if CS make one, I would certainly add this F/A-18 to my FS hangar Smiley

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2006 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
These projects are on hold. We'll make an announcement as soon as we resume development.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2007 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
eagle wrote on Sep 11th, 2006 at 4:16pm:
Where can I see the preview screenshots? Im very interested in Hornet, and if CS make one, I would certainly add this F/A-18 to my FS hangar Smiley

What about a Super Hornet? They're way better.

F/A-18 Super Hornet in deep dive

F/A-18 Super Hornet landing on an aircraft carrier

However, the F/A-18s will soon be replaced by the new Lockheed Martin X-35. Its the only aircraft from the USAF X-Series to be mass produced. The X-Series is a list of projects testing experimental technologies, like the X-29's forward-swept wings or the X-15 advance engine allowing it to go above MACH 5. Most of the projects is kept top-secret until research is over, but some stay secret forever. They say the "Aurora" is part of the X-Series...

The new X-35 from the USAF X Series. The X-Series is projects testing experimental equipment.

A CG image of the mysterious aircraft know as "Aurora" (because it was mentioned in a report to the Pentagon. The project's probably changed name for security reasons). Only few civilians have seen it. It was once recorded going above MACH 7!!!! (7 times fast than the speed of sound!)

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top