Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
8-door variation (Read 5517 times)
Air Holland

8-door variation
Mar 18th, 2006 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Captain sim why dont you make more variations of the Boeing 757-200 like you did with the Boeing 727-100/200
I am sure that if you make more variations of the Boeing 757-200 more people wil buy this aircraft so you wil have more customers.
And when you have more variations more repaints can be made for a verry big flightsimulator fans so you reach more people.

Dont pick me wrong i just want to see that you are making a good product.

Why dont you make a poll about this issue (and i mean diffrent variation in general) so you can see what kind of variation people would like to see.
There are only 4 variations so it would not be verry difficould to make those 4 variations.
the 4 variations are:

10 doors vartiation with RR engines
10 doors variation with PW engines
8 doors variations with RR engines
8 doors variation with PW engines

&&On behalve of the Captain and his Crew we thank you for flying with Air Holland&&Visit the webpage of Air Holland Fanclub and Air Holland VA
IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: 8-door variation
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2006 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Actually there's nothing to vote for.

The -200 10-doors models are already available. And we'll think about the pair of 8-doors models after the Block F, -200F and -300 models are out.

IP Logged

Air Holland

Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2006 at 11:02am
Print Post  
WOOW that wil be verry good news if your team realy going to do that.
And i am sure that you wil make a lot of flightsimmers happy specialy becourse there are more company`s comming with a Boeing 757.

You have made a verry good Boeing 757 and i think its verry importend to stay ahead of the other company`s if you want to make good profit with tis model.
I even dont mind to pay a little more money to have my favorit model.

Now in this days for a flightsimulator company its very imortend to reach a big group as possible specialy sinds there will be a lot of compatition of the Boeing 757 model.
So howe more variations your company made how better it wil sell and also more profit.
I think the other company`s wont make the Boeing 757 if you have already made all these variations and thats make you are the big winner then.
For example a company came with a very good Boeing 767 and your team has stoped with making this aircraft also the sreenshots of this model are all gone frome your website.(or is your team stil going to make the Boeing 767-200/300 please confirm this)

As a bussines man i know how hard it is to stay ahead of the compatators and how importend it is to reach a big group.

Dont pick me wrong the only thing i want to do is to help you so you can sell more of this verry good aircrafts you have made, there is already a lot of negatif publicity on differend international forums and that has to be stoped.

These days its verry importend to listen to your customers and there needs/wishes, together with your customers you can make a verry good product and i am talking about the variations in general.

For example my VA has freeware and payware aircrafts just becourse to reach a so big group as possible your woderfull Boeing 727-200 is also part of this fleet and i would like to have your Boeing 757-27T/B aswell in my fleet.
I am verry happy to have your wonderfull Boeing 727-200 and i want to be happy with your Boeing 757 aswel but then i need the right variation.
If your team is going to make the 8 doors RR variation i am willing to promote your product to my VA members (we have 42 members so if they all buy your product it would be nice profit to your comany)
Also i will promote your product to the other VA`s where Air Holland VA have a alliance with (and that are in total around 200 members)

So lets work together and dont wait to long with making and releasing the other variations (in general) otherwise you wil lose the compatition.

&&On behalve of the Captain and his Crew we thank you for flying with Air Holland&&Visit the webpage of Air Holland Fanclub and Air Holland VA
IP Logged

CB

Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2006 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
It would be really awesome that the 8door 752 is comming perhaps. Same as Air Holland I also give my preference to this model. And even the 753 model in the future sounds pretty awesome. Almost cant w8 for it. You've got my full support for it.

Cheers! Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top