Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
C-130 thoughts (Read 1413 times)
daverees

C-130 thoughts
Nov 30th, 2005 at 6:04am
Print Post  
Good day all,
This being my first post here I should start with "Awesome Captain".
I have been watching the genesis of this aircraft for about three years now.
My emotions have run the gamut from "Wow", "When", frustration at no communication,"When", the Russian connection, "When", the Canadian connection, "When", "Will this ever happen" to "Wow, screenshots and communication" and finally "RELEASE".
Apparently it's been a long hard road but the result looks like it's worth it.
I have not as yet purchased this product because nothing first time out is anywhere close to perfect.
Unfortunately first time buyers of anything brand new whether it be hardware, software, cars, aircraft or Hubble space telescopes become the ultimate beta testers.
Captain Sim releasing a service pack as quickly as they did just bumped up my confidence in their commitment to really make this and any other product they produce the ultimate available for FS9 and beyond.
I will be buying the Herk.
I also look forward to the LC-130 on retractable skis as long as the brakes are disabled when the skis are extended (reverse, flat and differential propeller pitch only for manuevering).
That ought to separate the pilots from the wannabes.
I miss flying Adrian Brausch's LC in Antarctica with Ted Kessel's scenery (Weird eh).
Thanx Captain, your team and all your loyal customers.
Regards,

Dave Rees
Senior Technical Support
Dehavilland Out Of Production Aircraft (DHC-1, DHC-2, DHC-T2, DHC-3, DHC-4, DHC-5, DHC-6 AND DASH-7)

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: C-130 thoughts
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2005 at 9:16am
Print Post  
Thank you too for kind comments!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top