Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 727 captain and FSX steam edition problems?? (Read 18803 times)
Coqui297

Re: 727 captain and FSX steam edition problems??
Reply #15 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
I am having almost the same problem since installing the new CS 727 version 2.6. The 727 VC switches, etc are useless.
My other planes are fine so far including CS products.
Been working via support tickets with CS now x 2 days and still the VC is useless. Version 2.4 was OK.  CS support have been great so far with this issue. Hopefully will be able solve it this week  Shocked

Carlos F. Rodriguez/ KOCF

IP Logged

Phillip Tucker

Reply #16 - Jul 28th, 2015 at 9:22pm
Print Post  
Coqui297 wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 2:48pm:
I am having almost the same problem since installing the new CS 727 version 2.6. The 727 VC switches, etc are useless.
Been working via support tickets with CS now x 2 days and still the VC is useless. Version 2.4 was OK.  CS support have been great so far with this issue. Hopefully will be able solve it this week  Shocked

At least they are working with you to get it fixed.  It is a bit disconcerting that you've been on it for 2 days and it still doesn't work.  I had a similar problem when I purchased and installed the 777.  It turned out to be an activation problem.  They sent me a new download link and all has been well since then.  I've installed updates for it as well as the 737 with no issues.  Have they given you any indication of what the problem could be?  I opened a ticket yesterday but I haven't heard back from customer support yet.

IP Logged

mugan78

Reply #17 - Nov 22nd, 2015 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Phillip Tucker wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 9:22pm:
Coqui297 wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 at 2:48pm:

At least they are working with you to get it fixed.  It is a bit disconcerting that you've been on it for 2 days and it still doesn't work.  I had a similar problem when I purchased and installed the 777.  It turned out to be an activation problem.  They sent me a new download link and all has been well since then.  I've installed updates for it as well as the 737 with no issues.  Have they given you any indication of what the problem could be?  I opened a ticket yesterday but I haven't heard back from customer support yet.

Did you ever get this issue resolved only i'm having the same problem. I have tried everything that has been suggested on other forums as well as this forum on multiple posts.

I have installed and repaired so many times, i have my security turned off when installing as well as making sure that i 'Run as Admin', but everytime i load the aircraft the gauges don't work none of them, on the normal models (non freight) there isn't any click spots appearing, on the freight models the click spots appear but you can't do anything with them the dials just don't work or turn.  The fuel panel is blank and none of the engineers panel work either.

This is really frustrating as i have this model on my other pc working in original FSX no probs and its a dream to fly i love it but it baffles me as to why it doesn't work on FSX SE????!!!!

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #18 - Nov 23rd, 2015 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Please report the issues via Customer Support Section.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top