Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Frame Rate Problem with the CS130 (Read 1895 times)
loadman

Frame Rate Problem with the CS130
Aug 7th, 2009 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Hi folks.

It's been quite a while since I was on this forum,pleased to see it's still going.  My problem is this: When the CS130 is up and running the frames rates go from 40 down to 8 and then back to 40 in an instant. This results in a non smooth movement at all times. The aircraft and scenery stutter even when the aircraft is in the ground and no movement of the flight controls are used. This problem only affects the CS130 and no other aircraft,either FS standard or payware/freeware.  I have set the FPS between 20 and unlimited but this has no effect.  I have a high end PC with an Nvidia 9600 GT card,4 GB ram. The machine is regularly defragged and FS9 is a clean install. The latest Nvidia drivers were installed a few days ago.
I have even disabled all scenery,weather,and aircraft settings to zero,but the problem persists.  I set up FS9 using NHancer and have tried several settings to over come the problem, but still it persists. Anyone got any ideas why this should be happening to this aircraft only? Any help appreciated. Smiley

John. Smiley

IP Logged

popmart68

Re: Frame Rate Problem with the CS130
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2012 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Hi, I too have the same problem, too many shots with this plane, someone can help us on that?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top