Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
C-130 Development Roadmap Info Requested (Read 347 times)
SeanTK

C-130 Development Roadmap Info Requested
Apr 26th, 2024 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
Captain Sim Team,

Congrats on the new C-130 release.

I think with this increase in fidelity, you're seeing a lot of customers that previously avoided your products take a closer look. I am eagerly anticipating additional updates and liveries for this model.

With that said, I'm wondering if you can outline the following:

1. How many livery packs (and liveries themselves) do you plan to release over the lifetime of this product? (Can be an approximation). There are dozens upon dozens of potential liveries for the C-130 available, and if you continue to not permit end users to make their own, then we'd like to know how many official liveries we can expect. Can we expect one livery pack a month, one every six months, etc?

2. I know at least one patch is forthcoming to introduce new sounds, and presumably fix errors that users have pointed out with the fuel system and pilot visibility. What other (future) updates or features do you plan to introduce to this product?
Should we expect one update a month, an update every six months, etc?

3. Somewhat related to #2, do you plan on releasing any other C-130 variants?

4. Do you plan on allowing end-users to create and upload their own liveries? If not why not? (I think enabling this would very significantly boost sales)

Any other development roadmap/lifecycle info you'd like to share related to this product?

IP Logged

SeanTK

Re: C-130 Development Roadmap Info Requested
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
I take it that CS is not interested in informing their customers of their intentions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top