Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Version 1.3 compatibility with the masterrob mod (Read 1500 times)
gunshell

Version 1.3 compatibility with the masterrob mod
Apr 2nd, 2023 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
You are im sure aware of the masterrob mod which pretty much made your aircraft useable toa  good standard on msfs. Your more recent "update" has pretty much ensured the end of that mod and there for the use of the 777 as a fesible aircraft for simming on msfs especially of the likes of VATSIM. I implore you to allow their mod to work with the aircraft, your 777 is popular but id hedge a bet that half of its customers used the mod to improve the aircraft now its just another pixel waster stuck in peoples aircraft list because of changes youve made which pretty much locked out the mod. From what theyre saying its now nearly impossible for them to make the improvement mod compatible and that is one hell of a shame because i and many others really did enjoy the 777 with that mod but without it, i cant bring myself to use the aircraft anymore.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Most recent version.
Reply #1 - Apr 5th, 2023 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the info. We are aware of the mod compatibility issues with the 777 1.3. We'll see what we can do.

IP Logged

gunshell

Reply #2 - Apr 5th, 2023 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
this is good to hear, im sure whatever the issue is it wasnt intentional by either side but i do hope it can get to a point where it works theres alot of people asking on their discord.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2023 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
gunshell wrote on Apr 5th, 2023 at 9:07pm:
im sure whatever the issue is it wasnt intentional by either side

You are right. We sent them the 1.3 before the public release, we also implemented a list of their requests for better functionality.
The main reason of the compatibility issue is the fact that in the 1.3 we have removed WASM to provide Xbox compatibity.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top