Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Email Change (Read 522 times)
Hein

Email Change
Apr 1st, 2023 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
good day

i purchased both the legendary 707 and the legendary 727
about mid 2018 and have not flew in flight sim since so my email address has changed since the purchase my old email was heinm@mweb.co.za new one is heinmuller 626@gmail.com i would like to know if someone can send me my order numbers for those 2 aircraft purchases so i can install them again.

kind regards and thanking you

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Email Change
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2023 at 2:15am
Print Post  
Check out this Topic: https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1541290217
Quote:
Your purchase email address is a part of your order ID and cannot be changed.

Q: What should I do if I lost an access to my purchase email address?
We are sorry to hear that, but it is customer's responsibility to keep all receipts, order numbers, login information and downloaded products safe and accessible.

Due to the nature of download products, if you lose that information you lose access to Your Profile and to Extended Download Service (which we temporarily provide for free).

At login page  you can search your Order Number using email address or search your email address using Order Number.
If you have lost both, there is nothing we can do, unfortunately.

Please note, your account at captainsim.com and your forum account are separate accounts which are not connected in any way.

I'm not sure how you search for your products using your original email, or order number (hopefully you kept a copy of your reciept when you bought the products), but that would be the best way to be able to download new installers for the products you own.
It also looks like you can login using the email address you used when you purchased the products. I just hope you also remember the password you used.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Stopover

Re: Email Change
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Hi,

My situation is a bit similar
I was just going to reinstall the addon on my new PC since the older on it no longer works.
But I'm unable to access my old mailbox to receive the activation key.
The mailbox was associated with an older mobile operator and that's why I can't access to it.

Can you make the change, it's not normal to not be able to simply change an email address by yourself.
Does this mean I can no longer use the addon I bought?

kind regards

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top