Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
virtual airlines liveries? (Read 679 times)
flywoh

virtual airlines liveries?
Feb 15th, 2023 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Hi guys,

have you already thought about a solution for virtual (not real world) airlines?

Unfortunately my emails have not reached you, so I try it this way. We have about 10 - 15 pilots being interested in the product but will wait until paintschemes for our virtual airline will be available...

Please reach out to me to further discuss any solution on this...

Many thanks in advance, best regards

Florian

IP Logged

Deltoid

Re: virtual airlines liveries?
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2023 at 1:07am
Print Post  
I need someone to help me with the ACE utility. I have been asking for someone to help me find it to download and install a few liveries. I purchased the Boeing 777-300 model and I don't see the ACE tool. I also bought the Boeing 767-300ER and it just loads and installs the model, but still no ACE. I just bought the Boeing 777-200 model to see if I can locate the ACE utility but still no ACE in sight. This is getting very frustrating because I posted a question where or how to find it, but no one in the forums, even the support forums, doesn't respond or does not care to respond or help. Can someone please, please help me? I need just directions or steps to open the ACE utility. Thanks. Cry Undecided Huh

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: virtual airlines liveries?
Reply #2 - Apr 14th, 2023 at 2:20am
Print Post  
Deltoid wrote on Apr 14th, 2023 at 1:07am:
I need someone to help me with the ACE utility. I have been asking for someone to help me find it to download and install a few liveries. I purchased the Boeing 777-300 model and I don't see the ACE tool. I also bought the Boeing 767-300ER and it just loads and installs the model, but still no ACE. I just bought the Boeing 777-200 model to see if I can locate the ACE utility but still no ACE in sight. This is getting very frustrating because I posted a question where or how to find it, but no one in the forums, even the support forums, doesn't respond or does not care to respond or help. Can someone please, please help me? I need just directions or steps to open the ACE utility. Thanks.

If you bought the 767 on the MSFS Marketplace, you don't get the ACE utility for it. If you bought it from the Captain Sim Online Store then it should be installed and so it's listed under Captain Sim in the menu. It will be a white & dark blue icon with 767 on it and 767-300ER PW Base Pack ACE [MSFS] shown beside the icon (at least that's how it shows in my Windows 11 Menu > Apps).

Note. I don't have any Captain Sim products for MSFS installed (external SSD) on my laptop (Windows 10), so I think they appear the same because other Captain Sim products for FSX/SE/P3D4 appear the same.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top