Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Boeing 777-300 ER bug on speedbrake (Read 831 times)
Bruno Galletta

Boeing 777-300 ER bug on speedbrake
Jan 15th, 2023 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Good day, i bought and installed the two Boeing 777: B777-200 ER and B777-300 ER.
My interest in them was due to pissibility to even enter passenger cabin and watch the panorama drom passenger windows.
Problem is that the speedbrake isn't perfectly controllable. Everytime i try to disarm it i am unable to set it on 0%. It "escapes to 3% or more... If i would fly one of those planes i could have problems with accidentally airbraking the aircraft.
Other issue: the door to passenger cabin fom pilot cabin won't open though i click on it. Not even if i double click.
I can't report anyelse eventual bug, because i didn't still try to fly these planes, but could i ask you to update them to make them and their avionics/system and whatever else in cockpit work perfectly without bugs preventing me from enjoying a "Triple 7" flight?

Before i forget, i have Xbox Series X version of Microsoft Flight Simulator build 1.30.11.0.

Thanks for your answers.

Bruno Galletta

IP Logged

Aryan

Re: Boeing 777-300 ER bug on speedbrake
Reply #1 - Apr 26th, 2023 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
I am having the same problem speed breaks is not working properly. either is 3% or All please fix the bug

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Boeing 777-300 ER bug on speedbrake
Reply #2 - Apr 28th, 2023 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
The 1.3 -200ER GE and the 777F for Xbox are already submitted for MS testing.
The 1.3 -300ER should be submitted this week.
So the updates should be available in the marketplace relatively soon.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top