Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Order Number Issue!?? CaptainSim Help!!! (Read 782 times)
Mathew S

Order Number Issue!?? CaptainSim Help!!!
Sep 11th, 2022 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
Hello Mark! CaptainSim!! Please Please Please kindly help me Sad

My Asus computer has been sustaining system problems during start-up that have forced me to fresh re-install Windows 10 multiple times from boot using a disc and it meant installing P3D From scratch and all my other apps after Windows 10 was installed.

I have just finished installing P3DV4. Installed all scenery from my backup drive and then i Started the captainsim 767-300ER Installer and I'm stuck at the activation screen. I entered my order number correctly which i received after purchase and it returns the Error 29! For the first time!

As shown in the attached screenshot

I SWEAR that my order number has only been used by me and this error does appear to be true! After too many windows 10 installations

As an Official buyer of the B767-300ER product! Can You kindly Please Fix This for me and send me a new order Number in my email Please

I still have access to my captainsim profile where i can re-download the 767-300ER but there is no option for a oder number reset or private email to contact. So i have been forced to create this account.

And the fact it's Suspiciously Public I feel very uncomfortable!

I am only expecting Captainsim or Mark to read this and to see it first. NOT Anyone Else!!

As a true customer of CS i deserve to be respected along with this post!

My order number: NEVER REVEAL YOUR ORDER NUMBER IN PUBLIC

As the installer is still on standby Can i please get a New order number for activation as far as it is possible šŸ™ Sad

My email: sneijerm@yahoo.com

I already paid for this product when it was priced at $99 and I pray that you're seeing my honesty towards my humble request. Please. Please

Looking forward to a reply from the team please šŸ™

767-300ER_ERROR__29.jpg ( 54 KB | 32 Downloads )
767-300ER_ERROR__29.jpg

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Order Number Issue!?? CaptainSim Help!!!
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Asking for it to be unlocked is fine, but please don't ever reveal your order number in public. I replaced that info in your post for you.

Have you tried doing a Manual Offline Activation? It might solve your problem.

If not, then one of the Captain Sim team will need to unlock your order number for you, however I am not the one to be able to do this. Sorry.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

TheMelbournePilot

Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2022 at 2:45am
Print Post  
I am also experiencing this exact issue, but for the CF expansion. I think due to a few issues leading me to immediately wipe my PC hasn't registered the deactivation.

If Mark, you come across this comment - please forward this to the team. Cheers.

Email: flynnmcc15@gmail.com

IP Logged

Patricio

Reply #3 - Sep 24th, 2022 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Mark, I need to update BIOS in the PC. How to deactivate it from P3Dv4 and P3Dv5? I learned the uninstaller will not deactivate it.

Patricio Valdes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top