Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Sound (Read 7206 times)
WhiskyTangoFoxtrot

Re: Sound
Reply #15 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
So Let me get this right ,, you guys are re scanning  the CS c130 Ext folder with the legecy tool and simply restarting the sim....i want to get this down right before i do anything.....got too much involved in the MSFS for it to be bricked ATM

IP Logged

albie

Reply #16 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
WhiskyTangoFoxtrot wrote on Apr 24th, 2022 at 12:28pm:
So Let me get this right ,, you guys are re scanning  the CS c130 Ext folder with the legecy tool and simply restarting the sim....i want to get this down right before i do anything.....got too much involved in the MSFS for it to be bricked ATM

Yes, use legacyimporter to scan the aircraft folder sitting in your Community folder, use the "rescan aircraft files" option  . . . this is to ensure that all new sound and texture folders are updated so it shows when you run MSFS.

IP Logged

flyherc

Reply #17 - Apr 25th, 2022 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Yes the sound is great but I only get the idle sound and the full throttle sound of the engine. Nothing in between.

IP Logged

albie

Reply #18 - Apr 26th, 2022 at 10:10am
Print Post  
flyherc wrote on Apr 25th, 2022 at 9:10pm:
Yes the sound is great but I only get the idle sound and the full throttle sound of the engine. Nothing in between.

Please send a mail to armithea@gmail.com so I can get your email address - I will send you a sound pack which I've made, it does have idle sound, the engines do rev up and down following throttle, good reverse thrust sound.  Flaps and landing gear sounds are soft though, but you can hear them.
Anyone welcome to send mails for the sound pack.

IP Logged

Bogdan

Reply #19 - Aug 30th, 2022 at 9:27am
Print Post  
wow, it's sound good.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top