Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Captain Sim and MSFS...What Happened? (Read 2048 times)
Crabby

Captain Sim and MSFS...What Happened?
Apr 12th, 2022 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
I have been a long time CS fan.  I was probably one of the first 5 or ten purchasers of you amazing 727 back in the olden days.  After that you blessed us the 757.  I was so looking forward to what you guys would do in MSFS.  Unfortunately, now I know.

First a 777 that is not a 777 but a picture of a 777 on top of a stock 747.  I thought, weird but hey it's something, they are just warming up.  Then the 767 and the same thing happened.  I just held my tongue and breath.  I knew for sure that in the background there was a monster 757 about to happen.  Then the latest turd was laid.

No cockpit at all.  Not a canned default shoved in even.  Is the new generation of sim flyer really that stupid?  I get it, you didn't have a cockpit to deliver, and you don't know if you can make one.  Apparently, CS can't figure out the cockpit situation of MSFS. That's ok, wait to you figure it out or build something for X-Plane. 

What is wholly unfathomable here is that CS is just wasting away all the goodwill they so worked hard for since the first 727. 

So far CS in MSFS feels like returning from the moon and having to take remedial kindergarten.

Mark AAL3 VP-HR

IP Logged

Kapitan

Re: Captain Sim and MSFS...WTF Happened?
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2022 at 6:57am
Print Post  
Cant you figure out yourself?
People die with time, people move on
CS is website that manages addons made in the past
Products are there for FSX and P3D
Want them? ok, buy them
Fly them

But CS is not developping new nothing
Utmost a conversion of exterior plane to MSFS

Not until they hire some new dev but even so he would have to start from scratch so why join CS then? If he is good he can do it elswhere.

This website manages registered trade marks of addon planes made in the past. Support for existing addons, forums, payment support, etc

No devs

&&&&

IP Logged

wows premium

Reply #2 - Jul 27th, 2022 at 6:40am
Print Post  
Thanks for the information

IP Logged

Raul1011

Fly, Navigate, Communicate,
and cup a coffe!

Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2023 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
I completely agree, cs left complex products behind, unfortunately, it's the new trend Cry

i7 | RTX3060 | 32 GB | P3DV4.5

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top