Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
 25 C-130 cockpit (Read 19351 times)
STEVETEE

Re: C-130 cockpit
Reply #30 - Oct 27th, 2022 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Well, my bad I guess. It didn't register with me that this plane was just the external part with no VC. What good is it other than a picture of an airplane and nothing more. Lot of money for just a picture. Is there anything that can be done with the "shell"? Please tell me I get a little more than a picture for my money!!! I am thinking that this is another "biggest mistake of a purchase" in my life. I would suggest that you change the description of this plane and put in BOLD letters the part that this is a shell only with no VC. BOLD, UNDERLINED, would be nice so that other 66 year old men will not be duped into buying this "picture" with their hard earned limited income. I was wondering why the rating on this plane was so low. Now I know. Angry

IP Logged

CptKiddAPI

Reply #31 - Nov 12th, 2022 at 5:51am
Print Post  
Its sad to see how far CS has fallen. Releasing a payware plane for a sim in 2022 without a VC or at least a promise for a VC is laughable. Glad to see so may new developers creating quality if this is the direction once trusted brands have gone. Dont come at me with "just because you dont want an exterior model doesnt mean its incomplete". The market and masses dictate what a complete aircraft is and in 2022, that means a working VC. I hope you guys get your act together and go back to the days of the 707, 727 and L-1011 because in those times, seeing the captain sim name was enough to know it was a good product that was worth every penny.

PS: do a 707 for MSFS with a VC. Vintage planes seem to be making a comeback and the 707 was a piece of art once upon a time.

IP Logged

JonnyB

Reply #32 - Dec 4th, 2022 at 1:56am
Print Post  
The attitude of the "CS Team" is appalling. I have read all the threads on this subject and have yet to see anything that looks like an apology.

I will be avoiding anything from the Captain in the future.

IP Logged

TheKev22

Reply #33 - Jan 5th, 2023 at 6:01am
Print Post  
I think the market place rating of 1.4 stars answers it all.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #34 - Jan 5th, 2023 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
TheKev22 wrote on Jan 5th, 2023 at 6:01am:
I think the market place rating of 1.4 stars answers it all.

Right. But if you read the rating details you'd see that there are mostly 5 and 1 stars.
- 5 is what the model really deserves.
- 1 is from people who love the model, but hate the fact there's no VC.

IP Logged

Tinman

Reply #35 - Sep 22nd, 2023 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
I evaluate aircraft based on the interier...  Why, because I fly from the pilot seat, not sitting on top of the aircraft.  I was amazed at the the quality of the flight deck in the prior version.  The C-130 was my go to plane because it went fast, but (most importantly) I could land it at small airports with great graphics.

If the interier comes out for FS 2020, I will be getting that.

IP Logged

ZK-CAV

Reply #36 - Mar 20th, 2024 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Hi
Is there any movement on getting a VC for this model?

I've bought this model a few years ago to support your devolpment and really happy with the exterior.

But flown it once found the experience totally underwhelming and parked the model in the hope that a VC will be released one day...

In FSX your C-130 was default my go to aircraft, now in MSFS it's the C-160.

I don't think I'm alone when I say I'll happily pay to have workable model, but until a VC is released sadly this model sits in the hanger being under utilized.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top