Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
 25 C-130 cockpit (Read 3862 times)
Darksky

Re: C-130 cockpit
Reply #30 - May 11th, 2022 at 11:23am
Print Post  
I am not sure why your comments have been so flip, but I used to think of Captain Sim models to be among the best but I guess you are now "Better than nothing" to use your own words. I will have to think twice before I make any Captain Sim products in the future. Please try not to read in too much attitude here. I am simply stating how I used to regard your products and my apprehension in the future based on your words. I recommend a review of customer service skills for those responding to posts.

Captain Sim wrote on Apr 11th, 2022 at 11:26pm:
TheGarner wrote on Apr 11th, 2022 at 6:29pm:
Not really sure why anyone would release a plane without a virtual cockpit

We do understand that many most of the people who want the C-130, want it with a cockpit.
But we do not have the cockpit available for sale.
[color=#ffff00]What we have for now is an understanding that an exterior model is better than nothing.
[/color]

IP Logged

albie

Re: C-130 cockpit
Reply #31 - May 15th, 2022 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
rcafgunner wrote on May 9th, 2022 at 5:03pm:
I'm considering picking this up, and know that it has no VC, but I'm wondering what you do see when you load the plane to fly? Are you always looking at the exterior view as you fly or do you start with essentially a big open window but sitting at an eyepoint as if you were inside the cockpit?

Hi rcafgunner,
You have an external and internal view - I have posted a jpg previously showing the internal view, which is basically a painted section of the fuselage, but seen from inside the aircraft.  It would appear that not everybody sees this view, you need to setup your camera.cfg in order to display it - iow change the viewpoint settings.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top