Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Final Approach Issues (Read 1255 times)
cambojones1219

Final Approach Issues
Apr 4th, 2022 at 6:15am
Print Post  
Everything starts off fine, but when coming into final approach the engines roll back to idle. Im fully configured for the ILS landing and approach mode is armed, but a few miles short of the runway the engines roll back to idle and when I disengage A/T in an attempt to prevent the plane from stalling the throttle levers move in the sim but it doesn't register with the plane. Then the plane hits the ground and starts to spazz out. I bought the 77F through the store in MSFS, it says it is updated to version 1.0.14, and I have the new "salty-747" and "masterrob94-salty-777" mods downloaded. What is the issue with the plane on the final approach?  Undecided Cry

IP Logged

cambojones1219

Re: Final Approach Issues/Bug
Reply #1 - Apr 4th, 2022 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
I figured out my issue. I needed to have my settings on "true to life" then I was able to control the throttles.

IP Logged

TRX Evo

Can't arm the approach mode
Reply #2 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:20pm
Print Post  
Good day!

Anyone here had a problem with approach mode? The localizer is armed and aligned but when I click the APP button to arm the approach, nothing is happening, there's no green light that will appear on the button and on the PFD, it is just "LOC", there's no G/S. It is because I didn't set the frequency? I can't seem to find where I can set the frequency for the ILS because the knobs is INOP on pedestal and it looks like that it's automatic just like on an Airbus.

IP Logged

X809

Re: Can't arm the approach mode
Reply #3 - Apr 21st, 2023 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
TRX Evo wrote on Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:20pm:
Good day!

Anyone here had a problem with approach mode? The localizer is armed and aligned but when I click the APP button to arm the approach, nothing is happening, there's no green light that will appear on the button and on the PFD, it is just "LOC", there's no G/S. It is because I didn't set the frequency? I can't seem to find where I can set the frequency for the ILS because the knobs is INOP on pedestal and it looks like that it's automatic just like on an Airbus.

You need to set frequency, in NAVRAD

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top