Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Order Activation Issues (Read 780 times)
FERNANDO FILHO

Order Activation Issues
Feb 3rd, 2022 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Good afternoon.

I lost several minutes trying to reinstal my orders but say the Activation Limits was exceeed. Long time I do not use CS products any now just wanna keep back but I can´t.

My e-mail for orther was two I do not have access too. (ffcarvalho83@gmail.com and fernandoffilho83@gmail.com)

I looked for CS E-mail to send but was unable to find it.

Please reset my orders:

DO NOT REVEAL YOUR ORDER NUMBERS IN PUBLIC

I did several format of the PC, changed hardware... And please, send the reply for my new e-mail: fcarvalhofilho83@gmail.com

If you need anything that proves myself, please, just ask.

Thank you.

Fernando F. de C. Filho

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: Order Activation Issues
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2022 at 1:36am
Print Post  
See this for getting your order numbers unlocked: Locked Order Number (error 29) reset

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 8GB RTX 2070 | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

FERNANDO FILHO

Re: Order Activation Issues
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2022 at 9:04am
Print Post  
Good morning Markoz.

I changed the hardaware of my PC (motherboard, GPU, processor and HD). Just formated it directly.

My account is captain sim I used this two e-mails: ffcarvalho83@gmail.com & fernandoffilho83@gmail.com but I deleted both cause of privacy reasons with my ex-wife. Now I am only using this: fcarvalhofilho83@gmail.com

I have some buy at CaptainSim, but actually how I am only using P3Dv5, I only use the 757 and 767. I tried offline activations but didn´t work. Please reset my ORDERS to allow me to use it.

And to be honest, I am not familiar with PC, who did all the changings was my techinician. And I only use PC for e-mails, study and trainning in P3Dv5.

Thank you for understantig.

Fernando Carvalho Filho.

If you need a copy of any document that proves myself, please, send an e-mail to fcarvalhofilho83@gmail.com requesting it.

Fernando F. de C. Filho

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top