Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Fuel temp (Read 820 times)
Beardyman

Fuel temp
Jan 2nd, 2022 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Fuel temp logic is not correct. Tons of fuel will not have same temperature as outside, even after few hours of flight. In 767 i see that fuel temp equals outside temp. Fuel temperature drops down in flight very slowly and of course that depends on plane speed ( wings surface friction factor ), outside temp., amount of fuel and loading conditions. Things are not as simple as shown in CS767.

IP Logged

Beardyman

Re: Fuel temp
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Talking about temperatures - compartments temperature changes are also highly unrealistic - 1C per 20s Smiley
I think and hope that it is not a big issue to change temperature logic and delay changes by factor of 10 Smiley

IP Logged

Steved

Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
Beardyman wrote on Jan 14th, 2022 at 2:16pm:
Talking about temperatures - compartments temperature changes are also highly unrealistic - 1C per 20s Smiley
I think and hope that it is not a big issue to change temperature logic and delay changes by factor of 10 Smiley

Since CS has removed the Wish list and Tech issues forums off the P3d 767 main forum, one only has to speculate that they are DONE with the 767 for P3d, and ALL P3d projects for that matter...they just won't come out and state that....either way.

They can't be bothered fixing things that don't make them any money....seems ALL their effort is now on cranking out external models for MSFS...since that seems to generate a ton of revenue.  Not faulting them for wanting to make money, but you and I (and every simmer who gave them money for this plane, hoping they would support it for longer than they did) probably feel that addressing little items like this just add to the overall customer satisfaction, which in turn would lead to customers who'd be inclined to buy MORE products from them in the future.
As it's been clearly demonstrated....CS has no need to keep a loyal base of customers happy when they have a huge base of new MSFS simmers willing to plop down $29.99 on a pretty MSFS model....all the revenue they care to chase it seems.  Embarrassed

Will to bet my next paycheck that the next major announcement we see from CS is a 737 or 757 for MSFS.

Regards,
Steve Dra

IP Logged

Beardyman

Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
Overall impression about 767 is really good. I would say that this is their best plane for me, as most of my previous shopping were pure waste of money. Definitively 767 is enjoyable, unfortunately i have an eye for details. Have tried to blind myself - no luck Smiley
CS customer service is ..., but i still hope that maybe they read, and maybe they will include those 'peanuts' into next service pack. I have more 'peanuts' in the can, but is anyone interested...?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top