Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Recommendations (Read 1439 times)
Litpon

Recommendations
Dec 7th, 2021 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
To begin with,
I want to congratulate you on the exterior model which is magnificent, the flex of the wing, of the engine is just incredible. Those who criticize, should see the job it is to convert a 3D model. Only, I wondered why did you make the cockpit of the 777 and not that of the 767? It's just a question and I hope the cockpit will be included in a future update.

IP Logged

Litpon

Re: Recommendations
Reply #1 - Dec 7th, 2021 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
I would like to point out that indeed the cockpit is very similar to the 777 but not the same

IP Logged

robcarly
Beta Team

Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2021 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
This will answer all your questions:

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Boeing/Boeing-767-432-ER/100119/L

The 767-400Er shares the common flight deck as the 777, this was a requested from Delta and Continental (at the time) to enable them to get approve from the FAA to use 777 pilots to fly this aircraft

IP Logged

robcarly
Beta Team

Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2021 at 5:02pm
Print Post  

https://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop_webp/201004/boeing-767-400er-17_800x0.web...

The 767-400Er shares the common flight deck as the 777, this was a requested from Delta and Continental (at the time) to enable them to get approve from the FAA to use 777 pilots to fly this aircraft

IP Logged

Litpon

Reply #4 - Dec 7th, 2021 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
Yes and as I said indeed the cockpit is very similar but not the same looks nothing as the overhead, it is absolutely not the same, the colors are not the same

IP Logged

Senchay

Reply #5 - Dec 9th, 2021 at 4:32am
Print Post  
robcarly wrote on Dec 7th, 2021 at 5:00pm:

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Boeing/Boeing-767-432-ER/100119/L

... i dont even know what to say here. Sorry, i probably sound offending, i dont mean it like that. But how can you say something like that in that kind of security when the both cockpits really doesnt have much in common besides the avionics.

A VC is not only displays. It includes the FMC (completely different), the overhead panel (completely different), the ATC panel (completely different), and well, other things.

But your right, thats the smallest problem in Frankenstein plane, thats a mix between 747, 767 and 777.

I know, i sound very negative. But i just find it sad, the modeler and guy who does the textures etc really does a good job. That work would deserve a plane that fits the amount of detail. Its as if one would buy a sports car without engine..... and not only that but the whole space where the engine is placed usually, is welded up tight.

You guys could do good work, if you would want. But what do i say.... It will be a monolog anyway. In any way, i dont expect an answer. I know you all made that up with yourself already for a while.

Maybe im just jealous that i dont find the power to simply drop all my intents to deliver something good and instead just make money with MSFS ....

IP Logged

Salyut

Reply #6 - Dec 9th, 2021 at 8:58am
Print Post  

Litpon wrote on Dec 7th, 2021 at 4:26pm:
To begin with,
I want to congratulate you on the exterior model which is magnificent, the flex of the wing, of the engine is just incredible. Those who criticize, should see the job it is to convert a 3D model. Only, I wondered why did you make the cockpit of the 777 and not that of the 767? It's just a question and I hope the cockpit will be included in a future update.

Wingflex seems to be just in a config file, not to do with anything about modelling, they fixed the wingflex on the 772 in a day with a cfg change. i still feel the 764 wingflex is too flat for its current representation in the sim.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top