Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Captains in and P3d (Read 1728 times)
Freightdawg80

Captains in and P3d
Nov 30th, 2021 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Hi all

Looking to perchance the 737-300/400 but hoping for a freighter version in the future but there’s a few comments I’ve seen that CS haves stopped working on p3d is this official cause I couldn’t find anything from CS. I don’t really want to throw money at a product that isn’t being worked any longer   

FD80

IP Logged

Angel of Attack

Re: Captains in and P3d
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2021 at 1:21am
Print Post  
https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1627148431/5#5
Captain Sim wrote on Jul 24th, 2021 at 8:02pm:
Believe me, the available GE version and the upcoming 767-300CF, even with some limitations, is the best possible outcome for P3D users. Plan B was to drop the P3D completely right after the recent 737 Classic release.
Anyway, the fully functional 767F for P3D is out of question, unfortunately.

Many have been removed, but you can see a hint from this one at least.
And the FACT any P3D product have not been updated since then

My personal advice? 757/767 is not perfect but fine and enjoyable at it's current state, maybe pick one on discount.
But 737CL is far from completed and even "workable" IMO, even if you want only passanger version or want pretend freighter with one, still won't recommande.

IP Logged

Freightdawg80

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2021 at 11:05am
Print Post  
thanks Angel of attack i think ill leave CS alone for now.

thanks

IP Logged

Steved

Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2022 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Freightdawg80 wrote on Dec 1st, 2021 at 11:05am:

thanks

Until CS either tells us flat out they've dropped P3D development or you start seeing updates to the P3D 737 (the MSFS 737 I'm sure they are working on doesn't count)....its probably a good decision to hold off on purchasing the P3D 737 until then.

Regards,
Steve Dra

IP Logged

David Sweetman

C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #4 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Steved wrote on Feb 28th, 2022 at 9:57pm:
Freightdawg80 wrote on Dec 1st, 2021 at 11:05am:

thanks

Until CS either tells us flat out they've dropped P3D development or you start seeing updates to the P3D 737 (the MSFS 737 I'm sure they are working on doesn't count)....its probably a good decision to hold off on purchasing the P3D 737 until then.

Sorry but if you don't already know, I lot of the Captain Sim team are based in the Ukraine.  Kyiv and Odesa to name just a few locations. 

Please just send prayers for now that they have got to safety or are keeping safe as best they can.  Donate if you can and keep them in your thoughts.

IP Logged

Steved

Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2022 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Quote:
Sorry but if you don't already know, I lot of the Captain Sim team are based in the Ukraine.  Kyiv and Odesa to name just a few locations. 

Please just send prayers for now that they have got to safety or are keeping safe as best they can.  Donate if you can and keep them in your thoughts. 

Thanks...I already knew.  Not sure how that has anything to do with this subject, but thanks again for letting me know.  And I believe that actually the "team" is in Canada, but originally from Ukraine.

I guess you are implying that the reason there has been no P3D updates since way before this war started, that is the reason we're not seeing any P3D work?

It didn't seem to impact the ability to push out a C-130 with no cockpit to MSFS.
The original poster just wanted to know if there is going to be any further P3d dev and if a freighter for the 737 is being developed.

I'm so confident the answer to both those questions is NO that I'll buy the first 10 people who reply to my post a P3D 737-400 freighter with a working cargo door.....when it releases.  Wink

Regards,
Steve Dra

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top