Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Installer problem Legendary C-130 Base Pack FS9 (Read 304 times)
nicoalexander

Installer problem Legendary C-130 Base Pack FS9
Aug 20th, 2021 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Hello, good afternoon.

Today i wanted to reinstall the Legendary C-130 Base Pack [FS9] that I bought in 2016 in my FS9 since I had to format my computer and I could not do it since the installer gives me a message that says "this order number is not found in our records, please try again ".
If I go to my profile the purchase appears and the order number is the same that I am using but it does not work and then the installer blocks me for an hour.
I would like to know how I can get the plane that I acquired installed in order to use it again.
Thanks a lot

Best regards

Nicolas

IP Logged

Chr1s

Re: Installer problem Legendary C-130 Base Pack FS9
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2021 at 5:55am
Print Post  

Hello, good morning.

Today i wanted to install the Legendary C-130 Base Pack [FS9] that I bought a short while ago(today 01/11/2021) in my FS9. The installer gives me a message that says "this order number is not found in our records, please try again ".
If I go to my profile the purchase appears and the order number is the same that I am using but it does not work and then the installer blocks me for an hour.

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Christopher

IP Logged

Shams Malik

Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2021 at 1:29pm
Print Post  
The aircraft happen to have a versatile frame that allows for it to be designed in many variants and even a gunship. Due to this ability, the aircraft nearly has 40 variants and it is still one of the few aircraft that are still in production even after 60 years. The latest variant of the C-130 Hercules is designated as the Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules.

IP Logged

DaveyM

Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Hi.

Some years ago Captain Sim ended support for 32-bit sims (which include FS9). Some time after that, I think they moved web address.

As support for 32-bit had ended, the installer never got updated with the new address so looks for an order in a non-existent address. I'm not certain but I suspect this applies to all their 32-bit downloads.

I doubt you'll get any support here. The best thing you can do is to forget about the money you spent and look for a DVD set. another company did one. It seems to be the Captain Sim base pack and it occasionally appears on ebay. Try searching ebay for 'C-130 Hercules' in Video Games & Consoles.

Sadly, there's no way to get the addon variants without installing a new flight sim.

D

IP Logged

DaveyM

Reply #4 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Seems there's some automated censorship going on here.

"another company" is one whose initials are J and F. I'm sure you can work it out...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top