Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
2 technical issues with the 777-200 and 300 series (Read 713 times)
DMullert

2 technical issues with the 777-200 and 300 series
Aug 14th, 2021 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Hello Gang - Greetings.

The three issues I will describe have been super annoying since initial release.  Is there a way to get these addressed??

1. Can't activate auto-spoilers.  Even if you set the spoilers lever to the armed position, the spoilers do not auto-deploy upon touchdown.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but setting the spoilers lever to armed and setting autobrakes knob should trigger and auto-deploy upon touchdown.

2.  Is there any way to allow the message "speed brakes armed" to appear in the MFD as it should?  Right now it does not.  Maybe this is related to item #1??

3.  Is there a way to have the heading bug appear in the PFD when APP mode is selected?  At this moment it only shows up when NAV is selected which is not only unrealistic, but makes it hard to navigate when in APP mode.

Many Thanks

IP Logged

DMullert

Re: 3 technical issues with the 777-200 and 300 series
Reply #1 - Aug 14th, 2021 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
DMullert wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 4:04pm:
Hello Gang - Greetings.

The three issues I will describe have been super annoying since initial release.  Is there a way to get these addressed??

1. Can't activate auto-spoilers.  Even if you set the spoilers lever to the armed position, the spoilers do not auto-deploy upon touchdown.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but setting the spoilers lever to armed and setting autobrakes knob should trigger and auto-deploy upon touchdown.

2.  Is there any way to allow the message "speed brakes armed" to appear in the MFD as it should?  Right now it does not.  Maybe this is related to item #1??

3.  Is there a way to have the heading bug appear in the PFD when APP mode is selected?  At this moment it only shows up when NAV is selected which is not only unrealistic, but makes it hard to navigate when in APP mode.

Many Thanks

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: 2 technical issues with the 777-200 and 300 series
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2021 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
DMullert wrote on Aug 14th, 2021 at 4:04pm:
Is there a way to get these addressed??

https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1621499490

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1