Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Transponder not working correctly on the 737 Class (Read 896 times)
KevinAviation_HD

Transponder not working correctly on the 737 Class
Aug 9th, 2021 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Today I did a Vatsim flight and discovered when I move the transponder to Test it is on, when I move it to Standby it is off and when I put it on TA/RA again it works. The problem is the Vatsim client says it is on Squawk Mode Charlie all the time, but when I put it to Standby the transponder is off and you can't type anything. Here is the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1szkxABvZSPZN1b10vXsr4v4T6ZE1dl7Y/view?usp=shari
ng

Kevin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 X 3,60 GHz 6 Core (not overclocked) RAM: 16 GB RAM  GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 8 GB HD: 2x SSD 1TB each OS: Windows 10

IP Logged

KG1000

Re: Transponder not working correctly on the 737 Class
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2022 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Hi Kevin,

Having bought the model in the sale I have been giving it a good kicking since especially on line. I use Vpilot. The way to avoid the permanent Mode C is this. If you start in the test mode and set Sqwk say 2000. Turn the dial to the right one click. The letter screen goes blank. Don't worry it is still showing 2000. When lining up etc turn dial all the way to the right to set M Charlie. Repeat once clear of the runway etc.

Best,

Keith

IP Logged

EY
CS Team

Re: Transponder not working correctly on the 737 Class
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2022 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Please try v.1008

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint