Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
LNAV not enter holding. (Read 727 times)
Angel of Attack

LNAV not enter holding.
Jul 16th, 2021 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
1007 and P3Dv4.5
I have manually set a hold at TIVOR in this save file, After passing TIVOR via route in LNAV, the LNAV didn't start turn into hold, and stay wing level, I have to turn it back with HDG SEL, After heading outbound, I tried to engage LNAV again, still the LNAV only hold wings level, even when I'm turning it with HDG SEL.
The save file is saved after using HDGSEL into the hold. The route before TIVOR is coming from SUDIK.

I noticed in LEGS page, the first waypoint is TIVOR, but no small "HOLD AT" shown above that line as it should, but in HOLD page, it do shows the holding at TIVOR, and can ARM EXIT, but it didn't Exit either.

After that, I exit the hold by "double click" the TIVOR in the first line of LEGS, that put a direct to TIVOR and LNAV could be use again.

cs7331007hold_cs_config.zip ( 126 KB | 39 Downloads )

IP Logged

Angel of Attack

Re: LNAV not enter holding.
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
Also a might related problem, with same save file, after I exit hold and proceed on, LNAV turns me way early than it should before SUDOX, and make a cut to SUKAL, then my LOC/GS got online before LNAV got SUKAL, on approach with LOC/GS, the active waypoint not switched from SUKAL to next RW31, but stick with SUKAL.

Even if I cross few miles away from a LNAV waypoint with HDGSEL or VOR/LOC, it should still be able to marked as passed.

IP Logged

Angel of Attack

Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
This is how LNAV turns me before final, recorded by LNM

TIMe__z__20210716215042.png ( 113 KB | 34 Downloads )
TIMe__z__20210716215042.png

IP Logged

Raul1011

Fly, Navigate, Communicate,
and cup a coffe!

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2021 at 7:29am
Print Post  
I have the same problem, I don't know how make automatic LNAV holdings. I read the company flight manual and I understand not be dificult to do it.

i7 | RTX3060 | 32 GB | P3DV4.5

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top