Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Route offset (Read 917 times)
FelixTch

Route offset
Jul 4th, 2021 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Hello there, first I want to say that I made a search here on the forum and also on google for this topic and couldn't find any information or discussion, what I want to bring here is the in route offset option (I know fore sure that the CS757/767 doesn't have this option after many hours of searching and manual reading but can't remember if the 737CL has it). I know that this option do exists on real 757/767, maybe older versions of the 757/767 didn't have it but the lack of this option on your aircraft is a down point in normal operation of the aircraft in the simulator, when you trying to avoid traffic or bad weather, yes I can take heading but in other aircraft it much easier to offset your aircraft from the route and delete the offset when you can return to the normal flight. I putting it here in a general discussion because this option is not modeled on more then one of your plane. so hope you consider adding this option

thank you

IP Logged

LOU
Beta Team

727,707,747,757,767=
40years of Boeings

Re: Route offset
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2021 at 6:41pm
Print Post  

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770k @3.5Ghz Memory: 6Gb DDR3 1600mhz Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 Storage: 256Gb Samsung 840 Pro | 120Gb OCZ Agility 3 | WD Black 640Gb 7200rpm 55" Samsung LED - HDTV for monitor

IP Logged

FelixTch

Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2021 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
thank you for sending me the link, well. I went over the and took the 757 to a short flight and and during the flight I went over the route page but instead of the offset option I got pref init option.

am I doing something wrong?
I never saw option for offset, all I remember from all my flights is the pref init on this location

Untitled-1.jpg ( 329 KB | 85 Downloads )
Untitled-1.jpg

IP Logged

Alex T

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2021 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
I thought Captain Sim never modelled the offset option unfortunately. But I see it in their manual page 436.. is it on the manual but not modelled?

YouTube  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top